Ladies' LP | Page 33 | Golden Skate

Ladies' LP

hauteor

On the Ice
Oh Caro... Caro, Caro.... I want to hug you, take that dress off and draw a bubble bath for you so that in the morning you can announce your retirement...

DesertRoad

Final Flight
:D :D :D :D OMG Akiko finally gets her propers from the judges. And I just love the way she is totally open and free with her emotions, and yet so consistent. Her skate is going to be one of the highlights of the evening for me. And I love how supportive the Canadian audience is of her. It takes an open-hearted audience to connect back to an open-hearted skater, too.

Cadiva

On the Ice
She totally deserved that, what a gorgeous skate :) Now it's Kostner, be interesting to see what she does.

And so far, it's mostly messing it up, which is a shame cos it's lovely music and a graceful routine. Don't like her dress though, would have been better with a longer skirt.

nghtvsn

Rinkside
This NBC coverage is a joke . I remember in albertville CBS showed skaters like chen and Yuma and they were way back . What do we get ?? Turkey and Australia . Nice stories but this is the main event of the winter games besides the hockey and we don't get to watch the next to last group . Wth!!!

lavender

Record Breaker
Poor Caro. Such a nice girl. She should have tried to stay with Frank. He would have had her doing runthroughs.

aurora100

Final Flight
Kostner looks petrified every time she is going into her jumps. stepped out of the first and fell on next three, singled an axel..... itès a mess.

Hikaru

Final Flight
Why isn't NBC showing this already? We're getting close to the end here and it's very late. I would think women's skating still has to be one of the bigger causal draws of the Olympics and they're not even going to bother featuring it during primetime.

I know!! I was washing my hair thinking "well, I'll finish and I still get to see the next to last group", and when I go check there's nothing!!

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Three falls from Kostner so far (I actually wrote two first, then she fell again). Sigh - why can't she be clean, just once