Ladies' LP | Page 35 | Golden Skate

Ladies' LP

lavender

Record Breaker
It sounds like she left Frank because she didn't want to do runthroughs!

That's what it sounded like to me. I don't understand that. I can't believe she didn't think about all of Frank's skaters results and know that a lot of that success is that they do full runthroughs every practice.

Whu? When did she and Frank split?

I went to Frank after she split with her coach for awhile but it sounds like the commentators were saying she left because Frank made her aware that if she was going to be with him then she will be doing full runthroughs. That is mandatory with Frank.

Last edited:

hauteor

On the Ice
Glebova did a triple-tripe only fell once and got less... I don't get it... Despite my dedication.

amateur

Final Flight
awwww, too bad Carolina had a splatfest.... I actually thought her program - the choreo and her presentation - was really beautiful. LOVED the footwork sequences

mhu714

On the Ice
No one here can seriously be surprised by Kostner. She hasn't had it for at least 3 years, probably more. She's really never recovered from bombing at home in the '06 Torino games.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
despite that sorry skate, Carolina still has the second highest PCS of the night so far, and just 2 points less than Akiko! What gives?

yunasashafan

On the Ice
I can't Believe NBC. Only 2 Skaters, plus final flight...? ***!!!

Wouldn't it suck if someone outside the Top 6 does a Top 5 Worthy Performance, or even medals, but NBC fails to air.... Damn, now I wish Nagusu was in 7th after the SP now!!!!

Even if a US skater was in the second to last group, skating first, they would show her and then skip back to whatever crap they want to show :disapp:

Kissx3

Final Flight
Kostner is probably grateful NBC's coverage sucks right about now. There's 20 million+ people who will go on not knowing she exists right there.