Ladies' LP | Page 39 | Golden Skate

Ladies' LP

A.H.Black

Final Flight
Concerning NBC coverage. This is pretty typical of past Olympics. In Salt Lake they showed the fewest numbers of performances during the Ladies Free Program. That doesn't make it good - just typical. It has always confused me that they save the most popular sports for Primetime only and then they don't show very much of it. It just doesn't make sense.

Layfan

Record Breaker
They'll HAVE to give Yuna and the other top contenders scores in the 140s and maybe even 150s to balance things out...WTH man

Seriously .... NOW I get why all the nationals scores were inflated this year. Sorry for all the complaining I did about that guys...

ARipp42014

Medalist
I think with time, Ksenia will be a medal threat in Sochi! Too bad about the spin! :eek:hwell:

Go Nene! :agree:

R.D.

Record Breaker
Concerning NBC coverage. This is pretty typical of past Olympics. In Salt Lake they showed the fewest numbers of performances during the Ladies Free Program. That doesn't make it good - just typical. It has always confused me that they save the most popular sports for Primetime only and then they don't show very much of it. It just doesn't make sense.

I think because it's "live". In Torino we got tons of skating since the producers got to pick and choose from the day's events.

Cadiva

On the Ice
I never even noticed until you mentioned it, now it's all I see. :)

She reminds of Butyrskaya.

Of course, I've been thinking who the heck it was she reminded me of and it's Butryskaya. Loved her whole programme, nice strong ending to the routine as at the beginning, great spins and jumps too.

Robin Cousins says she reminds him of anna kournikova ;)

gold12345

Medalist
They'll HAVE to give Yuna and the other top contenders scores in the 140s and maybe even 150s to balance things out...WTH man

It's been like that the entire Olympics! Nearly every skater can go home and say they scored a personal best at the Olympics. :disapp::laugh:

katymay

Medalist
You are in the same boat as I-bad weather so internet streams keep cutting out...

The Russian girl had a great layback...jumps were not good though...oh wait,not russian-speaks english.