Page 4 of 125 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies' LP

Quote Originally Posted by ☆Genie View Post
    She/he means that if you can't do it, then don't say she is incapable of.
    Exactly.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by ☆Genie View Post
    She/he means that if you can't do it, then don't say she is incapable of.
    Am I competing at the Olympics?

Custom Title
    MikiAndoFan#1 how are you feeling? It must have been hard for Miki to score so low (compared to her top three rivals). :( I was hoping she would sneak a silver or bronze here but that would mean one of Yuna, Mao or Joannie having a bad LP. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Marrymeyunakim View Post
    MikiAndoFan#1 how are you feeling? It must have been hard for Miki to score so low (compared to her top three rivals). :( I was hoping she would sneak a silver or bronze here but that would mean one of Yuna, Mao or Joannie having a bad LP. :(
    I've been sad all day, really.

=P

But, I was very pleased to see Mao, Yu-Na and Joannie (I got so emotional at the end of Joannie's performance ) do well! Tomorrow, I hope Miki goes for it and doesn't hold back! I'll be happy if she's happy with her performance! Tomorrow school starts, the LP ends around 4:00 am, but I don't care if I go to school looking like a zombie on Friday!

xD

Thank you for asking!
    Last edited by MikiAndoFan#1; 02-24-2010 at 07:12 PM.

Custom Title
    I'm so excited for tomorrow!!! Hope to see Sarah go clean and get the mark she deserves!!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by MikiAndoFan#1 View Post
    I was rooting for her to do well as well. Good luck to her tomorrow night.

But, I was very pleased to see Mao, Yu-Na and Joannie (I got so emotional at the end of Joannie's performance ) do well! Tomorrow, I hope Miki goes for it and doesn't hold back! I'll be happy if she's happy with her performance!
    I had Miki finishing 3rd but now I just want her to go lights out and do her best (ala 07 Worlds). It's gonna be a tough fight for 4th between Miki, Rachael, & Mirai.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by ARipp42014 View Post
    I had Miki finishing 3rd but now I just want her to go lights out and do her best (ala 07 Worlds). It's gonna be a tough fight for 4th between Miki, Rachael, & Mirai.
    If Mirai is clean with no downgrades she has a good shot at 4th! Hope she closes the show with a bang and gets a good result, it would be good momentum going into worlds .

Best of luck to all the ladies and I hope to see some wonderful skating tomorrow !

Quote Originally Posted by silverlake22 View Post
    If Mirai is clean with no downgrades she has a good shot at 4th! Hope she closes the show with a bang and gets a good result, it would be good momentum going into worlds .

Best of luck to all the ladies and I hope to see some wonderful skating tomorrow !
    Can't believe it'll start in about 24 hours from now! Hopefully for us East Costers, we'll get coverage instead of minute-to-minute coverage of the upcoming 'Nor'Easter

And based in recent memory (from 1992 on), the Pimp Spot in the ladies is actually bad luck. Who could anyone forget Hubert in '92! Plus Irina had 2 chances to win in '02 and '06 being last and both performances were lackluster. Hopefully Mirai can change that (minus the potential URs)!
    Last edited by ARipp42014; 02-24-2010 at 08:17 PM.

Can't believe it'll start in about 24 hours from now! Hopefully for us East Costers, we'll get coverage instead of minute-to-minute coverage of the upcoming 'Nor'Easter
    Better than a power outage. :P
    But I'll be so mad if that happens.

Medalist
    Any scouting reports from today's practice? Assuming, of course, that there is a practice scheduled for today?

Custom Title
    My hope is that Joannie shines and skates brilliantly. My heart will be with her. After that Mirai and Mao.

Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
    Better than a power outage. :P
    But I'll be so mad if that happens.
    I had problems watching the OD on Sunday nite on NBC! Stupid digi cable! Thank goodness for Golden Skate!

I've only watched the first half of US's Skating Show but it's mostly a recap and interviews with Tracy Wilson, Belgosto, and Merlie. So no updates about practices.

she takes the audience on her journey of emotions Layfan's Avatar
    Strange to think Rachael and Mirai are so close to Miki's score. I wasn't counting Miki out for a medal yet... but does that mean Rachael and Mirai have about an equal chance? hmm... no.... Miki had to stumble to get her scores, while Rachael and Mirai skated mostly clean programs to get theirs... judges just aren't ready to give Rachael and Mirai the high scores.

I don't really see it as an equal fight for fourth/bronze between those three. If Miki has a clean or at least a strong LP I see her easily staying in fourth above the American girls, and, if any of the top three stumble (nooooo!!!!) than I see a clean Miki definitely being the one to get on the podium.

In any case, I hope Miki has a great skate...

Custom Title

=P

But, I was very pleased to see Mao, Yu-Na and Joannie (I got so emotional at the end of Joannie's performance ) do well! Tomorrow, I hope Miki goes for it and doesn't hold back! I'll be happy if she's happy with her performance! Tomorrow school starts, the LP ends around 4:00 am, but I don't care if I go to school looking like a zombie on Friday!

xD

Thank you for asking!
    Although I am not a big fan of her skating style, I really admire Miki for going for that 3-3. It couldn't have been easy for anyone to skate after Joannie did. Good luck in the LP!

Page 4 of 125 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 ... LastLast