Ladies' LP | Page 58 | Golden Skate

Ladies' LP

R.D.

Record Breaker
I think NBC is planning on showing the medal ceremony live (for Americans). At least they do that after "chacking" (your words, not mine) nearly 75% of the competition.

Cadiva

On the Ice
looking for livestream working in europe who is broadcasting victory ceremony

BBC has it here - http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/olympic_games/vancouver_2010/8537327.stm - if you can see it, they're still talking so I'm guessing we're going to get the medal ceremony - http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/olympic_games/vancouver_2010/8537327.stm

Robin Cousins said Yu-Na Kim as a technician performs exquisitely, effortlessly and joyfully and her routine tonight was special and he's overjoyed for her coach.

aurora100

Final Flight
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!
the girls really made tonight special...my heart certainly beat quickly~

thank you, joannie, for working through the pain of the past few days and giving everything you had on the ice,
and thank you, mao, for breaking into a new level of women's figure skating; you will certainly be a role model for many young female skaters to come,
and finally, thank you, yuna. you were sublime...i don't think i have words to describe how i felt seeing you float through your program...it felt as if you were not of this earth...
this was the perfect night to have the perfect program.

thank you again!

Thank you babyalligator. We need to thank these ladies and for having the privilege to watch them at their best and strongest. Life is good.

kyla2

Final Flight
Mirai Nagasu is lights out a more complete and artistic skater than Yu Na. Another year and you will see some changes. Mirai needs to mature a bit and then the world is her oyster. You can see the joy in her skating. She reminds me of the Kween. I love Mao. She is also a joy to watch and imo a more complete skater than Yu Na.

boritalee

Rinkside
The Best ever..... Yuna thank you so much
You deserve it more than anyone. You've overcome the pressure and deliver the most beutiful program
THe gold is yours!

Other favorites: Mirai (Beautifulll!!!!!!! Such a bright future ahead.)
Akiko (the most energetic program, you definitely shined)

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Top 10 TES
1.) Yu-na Kim, KOR, 78.30
2.) Mirai Nagasu, USA, 65.83
3.) Mao Asada, JPN, 64.88
4.) Laura Lepisto, FIN, 63.89
5.) Joannie Rochette, CAN, 62.80
6.) Miki Ando, JPN, 62.50
7.) Akiko Suzuki, JPN, 60.98
8.) Rachael Flatt, USA, 59.37
9.) Ksenia Makarova, RUS, 58.77
10.) Alena Leonova, RUS, 55.84

Top 10 in PCS
1.) Yu-na Kim, KOR, 71.76
2.) Joannie Rochette, 68.48
3.) Mao Asada, 67.04
4.) Laura Lepisto, FIN, 62.72
5.) Miki Ando, JPN, 61.60
6.) Mirai Nagasu, 60.56
7.) Akiko Suzuki, JPN, 59.44
8.) Rachael Flatt, USA, 58.48
9.) Carolina Kostner, ITA, 57.04
10.)Alena Leonova, 54.48

Top 10 in GOE
1.) Kim Yu-na, 17.40
2.) Laura Lepisto, FIN, 10.20
3.) Mao Asada, JPN, 8.82
4.) Mirai Nagasu, USA, 8.50
5.) Akiko Suzuki, JPN, 7.40
6.) Miki Ando, JPN, 5.30
7.) Rachael Flatt, USA, 5.24
8.) Joannie Rochette, CAN, 4.42
9.)Sarah Meier, SWI, 3.82
10.) Ksenia Markarova, RUS, 3.66

katymay

Medalist
Such improvement for Mirai this year! Really happy for her! Maybe USA Ladies FS isn't as awful as Sasha says it is... :p

Rachel fell back into some old sloppy habits-things she had cleaned up at Nationals-and the program was a bit manic. Mirai skated more conservatively then usual, slower I thought. Ando was like a robot-hard to watch. But for NBC to NOT show either the wonder Akiko program, or mention Lepisto is disgusting.

R.D.

Record Breaker
It's weird NBC is choosing to show the medal ceremony live- usually they do that only if Americans medal

figsk8r2

Rinkside
We're getting some pretty intense rain and wind in the northeast, so our whole campus lost power before the second to last group and came back just as Mao was getting off the ice! Glad I got to see Joannie and Mirai, but I guess I'll have to wait until they post the others on the NBC site tomorrow. :(

Hikaru

Final Flight
What a wonderful performance by the last group. Yuna was just sublime, very hard stuff done so freely, and a huge score!! And Mao, after all the problems this season she did her 2 triple axels. Joannie with a very emotional performance, moved me a lot and it was nice to see her smile again. And my favorite Mirai-chan: what a gutsy performance from her: speed, flair, playful, just adorable. I think she made her statement to be the girl to watch. What a nice night of skating. Congrats to all the skaters!

loop9497

On the Ice
Country
United-States
All of my favorites in the competition made the podium. It's what I wanted! That almost never happens!

HCOSurfer

Final Flight
Lepisto's scores were the biggest joke of the competition. 126+? For a program with that content? WAKE UP JUDGES.

*Sniper*

On the Ice
Now Cynthia Phaneuf is up on NBC!!!
:D

Congrats to the three medalists, and Mirai, you are the future of the figure skating!