Page 76 of 125 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1863

Thread: Ladies' LP

she takes the audience on her journey of emotions Layfan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlake22 View Post
    Mirai has the 2nd highest TES. So there. I knew she was the bomb all along...
    yes!!!! yes!!!! HA!!! I am beside myself with hapiness. If she hadn't skated so early in the short and gotten low PCS then she'd be on the podium. Unbelievable. I'm thrilled for her.

Custom Title
    THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!
    the girls really made tonight special...my heart certainly beat quickly~

thank you, joannie, for working through the pain of the past few days and giving everything you had on the ice,
    and thank you, mao, for breaking into a new level of women's figure skating; you will certainly be a role model for many young female skaters to come,
    and finally, thank you, yuna. you were sublime...i don't think i have words to describe how i felt seeing you float through your program...it felt as if you were not of this earth...
    this was the perfect night to have the perfect program.

thank you again!

Ok iam happy. Though help my online coverage is not showing medals and either if finnish tv so far, help any online channel

poor Mao is crying because of that damn stupid interview by stupid japanese reporter, leave her alone

Quote Originally Posted by euroskate View Post
    looking for livestream working in europe who is broadcasting victory ceremony
    http://www.eurovisionsports.tv/olympics/

Custom Title
    me too! Why do the end the streams before the ceremony??

Custom Title
    Congatulations to Mirai. Have you ever seen anyone so thrilled with 4th place??? She is so adorable! (Alena and Akiko being my other two sweethearts of this competition)

Down With It
    On the bright side- 4th and 7th for the Americans- if they can keep it up in Torino, we will have three spots again.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissx3 View Post
    The judges were just amazed Lepisto managed to land more than 2-3 triples.

Great for Mirai. She's definitely made her mark. If a few of these top women retire after the Olympics, she's all set to conquer the world next season.
    No serious athlete want's to be number one unless they're up against the absolute best. Commentators just mentioned the 100th worlds in Torino in a months time... POOR-POOR-POOR Carolina, I feel it will be ever worse there... Such a shame...

Hey they're playing Wonder Girls' "Nobody" right now while we're waiting for the medal ceremony. A very popular Korean girl group trying to make it in the U.S. Cute.

Tripping on the Podium
    Hi all, this is my first post though I have been reading for a couple years now.
    Huge congratulations to all of the medalists, I absolutely loved all of their performances.
    I am just grateful that I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to see this live!
    It has been a great competition!!

Custom Title
    So proud of everyone tonight! Hey guess what this means, MIRAI MIGHT MEDAL AT WORLDS

I keep on fallin' for Kwan
    Quote Originally Posted by kandidy View Post
    poor Mao is crying because of that damn stupid interview by stupid japanese reporter, leave her alone
    What happened? :(

Custom Title
    they are now playing nobody!

she takes the audience on her journey of emotions Layfan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by A.H.Black View Post
    Can someone please explain to me how Laura Lepisto got higher Free Skate scores than Flatt, Ando, and Nagasu?
    beats me.

Page 76 of 125 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... LastLast