Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Will Skate at the Gala?

JoRo time! *kleenex alert*

Spending too much time at the arena CdnSkateWatcher's Avatar
    Joannie is on the ice ...

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by i love to skate View Post
    He did stay on his feet - perhaps you should watch more carefully next time. S/S just had a problem on a throw - does that mean that they shouldn't be there either?
    Given that Ryan O thinks Chan is a creep, are you really gonna bother debating?

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    Ah s/s, i m melting , i love love this program, have seen it live last year!

What a dignified choice of costume for a memorial tribute ... colours, style ... very classy.

Go marry the quad if you love it so much DesertRoad's Avatar
    2005 called, it wants S/S back with that awful "Bad Day" song. Oh wait, 2005 changed its mind after seeing those jeans.

Rinkside
    joannie is skating to her mom's favorite music!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by i love to skate View Post
    He did stay on his feet - perhaps you should watch more carefully next time. S/S just had a problem on a throw - does that mean that they shouldn't be there either?
    The reason Chan shouldn't be there is because he was held up by the judges for a lousy skate whereas Weir was held down. Weir would probably have done a better job in the exhibition just like he did in the competition.

Chan fell down in his exhibition just like he did during competition. Therefore, Chan's exhibition program is a reminder of how a bad skate placed over a superior one.

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    (((Joannie)))

It's Belgosto with O faces!

Go marry the quad if you love it so much DesertRoad's Avatar
    Urgh, I made it through these Olympics without being subjected to Celine Dion's caterwauling, and then Joannie ambushes me with this. Love is over, part II. My ears, they bleed. And speaking of bleeding...

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Puppylove View Post
    Not just that; Mao has such a beautiful figure and a pretty face, whoever keeps putting her in these atrocious costumes should be... no, I won't say it, in case I offend those of you who might like her dresses.
    i actually thought mao's costumes were quite good considering that she has a russian coach!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by ImaginaryPogue View Post
    Given that Ryan O thinks Chan is a creep, are you really gonna bother debating?
    You don't think he's a creep after all the unprofessional things he has said about other skaters and all the boasting he did about how he was Plushenko's biggest threat or the comments he made about Johnny's flowers in the K&C?

Thousands of people are saying the same thing about Chan all over the internet.

It was a gift for him to be at the gala considering how he performed worse than Weir, and he couldn't even get the gala right.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRoad View Post
    Urgh, I made it through these Olympics without being subjected to Celine Dion's caterwauling, and then Joannie ambushes me with this. Love is over, part II. My ears, they bleed. And speaking of bleeding...
    Joannie chose this music in tribute to her mother. That has been widely publicized. I too do not care for Dion, but, I must respect Joannie's class and style in choosing to honour her mother after this difficult week.

can't come down to Earth prettykeys's Avatar
    I LOVED B/A's exhibition! Gorgeous.

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast