Who Will Skate at the Gala? | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Who Will Skate at the Gala?

ARipp42014

Medalist
What's with the Chinese wearing white tonite?

Anyway, :love: Yuna's simple dress.

Miki, it was simple and elegant!

DesertRoad

Final Flight
Oh, Yu Na, that's a very pretty program and all, but we've seen you do such programs with more intricacy and sensuality before. This just doesn't cut it.

And speaking of cuts, what's up with the long skirts, ladies? Are you trying to drive away the 3 hetero guys watching this between curling, and the 2 lesbians watching this 'cause they thought Women's Hockey was on?

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Sale on Shen/Zhao's triple twist: "I'd love to experience that some time."
Rod..... "Don't take offense David."
David: "What is she talking about?" (with an edge)

screech

Final Flight
I just love watching Shen and Zhao skate - you can just see the joy on their faces that they get from performing. Gorgeous.

And a kiss at the end.

flossiebebe

Rinkside
i saw S and Z live about 7 yr ago ....there is just no comparison in their musicality betweeen now and then. They certainly deserved this medal

Lotta

On the Ice
Sigh... don't like it when the ladies Olympic champion is skating to a slow ballad exhibition number. >_>

Kissx3

Final Flight
V/M just have the best exhibition. Don't even try to top it.

Ah, the old lift exit. Love it.

Last edited:

loop9497

On the Ice
Country
United-States
I thought Yu-Na's exhibition number was lovely. The music was not the really powerful type, yet the program was moving to me (I really like Meditation, so perhaps that's part of it). I'm just making note of it not being powerful because some feel that those who didn't think her LP was moving enough attributed it to the music not being powerful.