Joubert:
SP: 4T+2T combo, but fall from 3Lz,
LP: fall from 4T, downgraded triple

Ponsero did not participate in...

No decision yet...:cool:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
^^ Thanks for the update. Since Preaubert was clean they will probably send him instead of Brian.

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Preaubert: clean SP, clean LP

Joubert:
SP: 4T+2T combo, but fall from 3Lz,
LP: fall from 4T, downgraded triple

Ponsero did not participate in...

No decision yet...:cool:

Nooo Brian! I'm so sad :cry:, I love Joubert so much I really hope he gets it together soon, I hate seeing him upset.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Things could have been worse for Brian... But with Preaubert clean? When will we know?

rosee

On the Ice
Of course Brian was going to worlds, it was already decided even before the test :sheesh:
It was more a test to see Joubert's shape than a selection test for Worlds. Let's not fool ourselves, Ponsero wasn't...

On other news Canac & Coia split so James & Bonheur took part alone in test and Yannick had some difficulties with the jumps.

Tony Wheeler

On the Ice
Of course Brian was going to worlds, it was already decided even before the test :sheesh:
It was more a test to see Joubert's shape than a selection test for Worlds. Let's not fool ourselves, Ponsero wasn't...

I also heard the same thing about Ponsero.

lavender

Record Breaker
I just came into this thread and read what he did and I didn't think it look good. I'm really happy that they are still going to give him a chance.

edited to add...I guess ponsero knew and didn't want to play. I don't blame him.