Thread: Videos from Gala

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar

Videos from Gala

hi guys
    I came from gala in hague, it was a nice night. The venue was not anything special and in the middle of nowhere a bit, lol, but the whole sport center is very modern design with the best room for escalade! The rink looked more like a training rink but the people were very warm and it was almost full all arena, only on the sides empty seats, nice ambiance in general!

I knew I would like Hanyu but I really really liked also the chinese boy who was second, Song. And thats why I forgot to press the button and recorded him only at the end. :o I really liked him, he was like a blend of Lambiel and Takahiko!

Hanyu and Murakami have such personality on ice!!!! He did the same exhibition as last year and I wowed when he did the ina bauer and bielman! Kanako had a beautiful dress and program Loved them both!

They skated also a boy and girl from Nederlands, I recorded the girl. And they had a team number in the beginning. I didnt see pairs gold cause I had to run to catch the train (which I lost at the end anyway), so i didnt see finale also. I liked in ladies the bronze russian girl more than the 4th and I enjoyed a lot the canadian dance team and the chinese pair! Too cute!

Ok here are my home videos from last night, I uploaded them in a seperate account in case they decide to suspend it:sheesh:, cause they sent me already some messages about songs copyright. Anyway here they are

http://www.youtube.com/user/ArtistiquePatinage

it is not very good quality and some accidents with camera, the boards were a bit annoying in front of me, plus there is some screaming but well..I havent put titles on the videos yet except for one, i ll do it later.
    Last edited by seniorita; 03-14-2010 at 07:42 AM.

Custom Title
    Wow, seniorita, thank you very much!!!

Always supporting skaters :) 100yen's Avatar
    Thank you so much for these!!! It was wonderful to watch these ^^
    Also, thank you for your mini-report :D

Thanks a bunch for the vids, seniorita!

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    Thank you very much!

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    I uploaded all videos in mediafire
    except Gijsman's , I cant upload it, I dunno why.

Thanks for sharing Seniorita, you are the best.