Thread: Help!

Hybrid View

Tripping on the Podium

Help!

Can someone please help me. I want to see Mao's Gala performance so bad. The NBC Olympics site comes up but the videos (all of them) do not. The space where the videos are supposed to be does not get black and nothing happens even after I click "video". Also, you tube doesn't have any videos of Mao Vancouver Olympics. Can anyone post a link? I would very much appreciate it. Thanks.

Genealogy Crazed

Tripping on the Podium
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn51 View Post
    Thanks for trying Lynn51 but it doesn't work. The video doesn't come up. The NBCOlympics videos do not come up. Maybe it's my computer. Don't know.

I have a request for the ladies medal podium, if anyone was able to upload it and can share. I keep searching for it everyday but cannot view nbc, or ctv. thank you

Where do you live? It's my understanding that the IOC and/or NBC were all huffy about removing videos from youtube (a really dumb idea designed to prevent the occurrence of new fans you all realize how terrible new fans would be). but the NBC videos are only available withing the US. NBC (if they're the party to blame) could have banned the videos on youtube from the US only (it's quite possible to enact country specific bans on youtube) but _Noooooooooooo_ they just dump them all. The person(s) responsible for this policy are officially the worst enemies of figure skating in the world.

Iam located in Finland and have not been able to view any of them at those sites, and youtube its not available or removed. I once even clicked on an Olympics performance at youtube and it said i cannot watch due to my location. There is another thread talking about this now. I think its very unfair to skating fans who live in a country like mine. Iam even a Canadian but that does not help me as iam not located there.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Jo1 View Post
    Can someone please help me. I want to see Mao's Gala performance so bad. The NBC Olympics site comes up but the videos (all of them) do not. The space where the videos are supposed to be does not get black and nothing happens even after I click "video". Also, you tube doesn't have any videos of Mao Vancouver Olympics. Can anyone post a link? I would very much appreciate it. Thanks.

Okay: The good news is a giant figure skating torrent has just been posted on Demonoid. The BAD news is it is 9Giig! So, unless you have a monster hard drive or T3 broadband.....