Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Help!

Quote Originally Posted by Jo1 View Post
    Hi Moring Glory. I tried it and the message said the video cannot be viewed from my location. (US) Thanks so much for trying to help. I have to put up with NBC whom I hate now. I don't know what they think they are gaining by blocking all these videos from youtube, but it surely isn't new watchers of NBC. They are being very stupid.
    Iam feeling the same way, with all the Youtube not allowed and being unable to view videos from nbc, ctv, and other channels from Sweden, Japan etc, its indeed been very sad. They are ruining it for skating fans and i thought they wanted to make it more popular again, also smaller countries which never put up videos cannot view them anywhere.

Custom Title
    Figuristka, some of olympic figure skating programs you can find in Finland from YLE Areena (areena.yle.fi), put the search ("Haku") the word "Taitoluistelu" and you'll find programs of

- Rochette FS (FS = "vapaaohjelma")
    - Korpi FS
    - Asada FS
    - Kim FS
    - Ando FS
    - Flatt FS
    - Lepistö FS
    - Rochette SP (SP = "lyhytohjelma")
    - Kim SP
    - Asada SP
    - Lepistö SP
    - Korpi SP
    - Takahashi FS
    - Plushenko FS
    - Lysacek FS
    - Plushenko SP
    - Nurmenkari SP

Also the whole (?) gala and some programs of Zhen&Shao and Virtue&Moir. I couldn't find the victory seremony of any figure skating.

Thanks so much Anna, i will try that. It certainly didn't help that i don't know very much Finnish. Very hard to find those things.

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    You can use an online translator to translate the webpage so that you know what order things are in. Copy the page, paste it into the box, and hit translate.

babelfish works.

Here's another one
    http://www.translation-guide.com/fre...ish&to=Finnish

Anyone based in Europe can watch the entire gala (also some highlights of other events) on the Eurovision Olympic player. Which has nothing to do with the Eurovision Song Contest . Go here http://www.eurovisionsports.tv/olympics/ and search for figure skating; for the gala, you want Figure Skating - Exhibition Gala-Replay in HD. There's a really long promo at first.

Thanks everyone for the links that do work in my country. Iam very grateful. Unfortunately i still cannot find a place to view the ladies podium, or skaters i missed seeing such as Crone and Poirier, Cynthia Phaneuf's free, etc but will have to wait. Thanks Seniorita for trying to help me too.

Custom Title
    I would love to watch the Men's Victory ceremony; especially the part where Plushenko 'forgets' he won only silver Anyone know where I can watch it? Thanks a lot in advance!!

Medalist
    The link worked for me. What a very odd exhibition program for Mao. The fan had nothing to do with the music.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Jo1 View Post
    Can someone please help me. I want to see Mao's Gala performance so bad. The NBC Olympics site comes up but the videos (all of them) do not. The space where the videos are supposed to be does not get black and nothing happens even after I click "video". Also, you tube doesn't have any videos of Mao Vancouver Olympics. Can anyone post a link? I would very much appreciate it. Thanks.

Okay: The good news is a giant figure skating torrent has just been posted on Demonoid. The BAD news is it is 9Giig! So, unless you have a monster hard drive or T3 broadband.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2