Help! | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Help!

figuristka

Medalist
Thanks everyone for the links that do work in my country. Iam very grateful. Unfortunately i still cannot find a place to view the ladies podium, or skaters i missed seeing such as Crone and Poirier, Cynthia Phaneuf's free, etc but will have to wait. Thanks Seniorita for trying to help me too.

Trewyn

Medalist
I would love to watch the Men's Victory ceremony; especially the part where Plushenko 'forgets' he won only silver:laugh: Anyone know where I can watch it? Thanks a lot in advance!!

Penny

On the Ice
The link worked for me. What a very odd exhibition program for Mao. The fan had nothing to do with the music.

katymay

Medalist
Can someone please help me. I want to see Mao's Gala performance so bad. The NBC Olympics site comes up but the videos (all of them) do not. The space where the videos are supposed to be does not get black and nothing happens even after I click "video". Also, you tube doesn't have any videos of Mao Vancouver Olympics. Can anyone post a link? I would very much appreciate it. Thanks.

Okay: The good news is a giant figure skating torrent has just been posted on Demonoid. The BAD news is it is 9Giig! So, unless you have a monster hard drive or T3 broadband.....