Videos from Vancouver?? | Golden Skate

Videos from Vancouver??

Big Deal

Final Flight
I could understand that it was no available videos on the youtube during the Games.
But what about nowdays? Are there a restriction forever or just for a certain period?
I would really watching some of the programs.
Especially Yu-Na FS and Virtue-Moir OD, but many more.
Any idea?

figuristka

Medalist
I was wondering the same thing. Ive been searching daily for the ladies medal podium which i missed, as well as many skaters i missed such as the french ice dance couple D/S, crone and poirier, cynthia phaneuf, Sarah Meier etc who were all too early for me since iam in Finland. I cannot view nbc, ctv and find this very frustrating. I wish they would become available soon.

aurora100

Final Flight
I was wondering the same thing. Ive been searching daily for the ladies medal podium which i missed, as well as many skaters i missed such as the french ice dance couple D/S, crone and poirier, cynthia phaneuf, Sarah Meier etc who were all too early for me since iam in Finland. I cannot view nbc, ctv and find this very frustrating. I wish they would become available soon.

Me three. What is going on? For all the GP series, there were you tube uploads on all the performances and broadcasts, especially for Yuna Kim. Is it the fans are behind in getting them uploaded or is are there some restrictions by networks. Please someone elighten us.

seniorita

Record Breaker
There are all videos in fsvids forum, i m sure they will emerge on youtube at some point but for the time being youtube suspends your account when you upload an olympic vid.

ManyCairns

Medalist
Country
United-States
speaking of videos, did anyone record/burn any tv coverage? I'm looking just for men and ladies DVD or even tapes (for North America). Not particular about whose coverage it is, and really just the top 2 flights is all I'd need for long programs. I have watched some of the archives on nbcolympics but would love to watch on TV.

TIA.

aurora100

Final Flight
There are all videos in fsvids forum, i m sure they will emerge on youtube at some point but for the time being youtube suspends your account when you upload an olympic vid.

what is a "fsvids forum"? So how long would this last? But why aren't there even news coverage? For example there used to be a lot sbs news coverage being uploaded on you tube on Yuna Kim

breeze

Rinkside
I found these on Youtube and thought they were very funny. Sorry, they probably aren't what the posters here were waiting to see but I didn't think it was worth opening another thread and this one had the closest topic.

First video is of a Yuna fan watching her short in his couch with great joy. For the free program, watching at home wasn't enough so he went to the ice rink to re-enact it and make another video! Of course, his interpretation is a little different from Yuna's. :biggrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljztNXMCmHw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfH2TQyAxbg

Selina11

Rinkside
Does anyone know where I can watch the short programs from: Sergejeva/ Glebov
Sulej/ Chruscinski
Kostenko/ Talan
An answer would be really nice!

figuristka

Medalist

Thanks seniorita, i used to belong to this forum years ago but forgot my log in information so had to re register, but as the Olympic forum is restricted and i had to register again i have no access to it so iam left out again. I think its been the biggest disappointment of the games to realize there are such wonderful skaters i missed which i can never view. Thanks for Plushenko's short earlier you gave me.

seniorita

Record Breaker
I can try and gather them all, I have some for pairs and men but not much, it is not allowed to be posted in public so if anyone wants a video of a skater they can pm me for it and by the end of week I ll try to have them all in a download server and send them to you. Just if I dont reply immediately back, it is because I have a kind of hell week.

katymay

Medalist
what's this torrent site? It looks a little scary. could downloading from this site, invite virus? does anyone know of the reliability or reputation of this site? I do not want to contaminate my mac.

Try EZTV a safer torrent site. BUT all they have is the terrible NBC coverage. I am praying someone will upload Eurosport or CTV to one of the torrent sites. I've tried FSvids, but no response from the site administrator. I wish. Good luck. YES you can get a virus, but just scan download etc.

figuristka

Medalist
I can try and gather them all, I have some for pairs and men but not much, it is not allowed to be posted in public so if anyone wants a video of a skater they can pm me for it and by the end of week I ll try to have them all in a download server and send them to you. Just if I dont reply immediately back, it is because I have a kind of hell week.

Thanks seniorita, i will pm you, i will try to not ask for too many. Your very kind.