Love actually | Golden Skate

Love actually

Antilles

Medalist
If you haven't seen this movie yet-GO! It's was great. I laughed so hard. It's one of the best movies I've seen in a long time.

Thanks for the endorsement. I will give it a try. My wife has been trying to make me go, but I can't stand Hugh Grant, so I have been resisting. We saw Matrix 3 today instead -- not as good as Matrix 2.:)

Mathman

Sadie

On the Ice
I am gonna see the movie on Saturday. I am a big fan of Colin Firth, Hugh Grant, and Rowan Atkinson, so I am very happy about seeing this movie!:D :D

SugarCoated

Rinkside
OHH! i so want to see this movie. My mother refuses to go with me because she doesnt like hugh grant but i like him lots lol. Seems like a really adorable movie, ill make a couple of girlfriends come with me to watch it.

anya_angie

Final Flight
Who cares about Hugh LOL J/K. Give me Liam, Alan, and Geoffrey!!!!! Fantastic actors, and Liam is just *swoon, faint*

Antilles

Medalist
This movie can be for non-Hugh fans too. With such a big cast, you don't see too much of anybody.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Antilles:

You "beat me to the punch" I saw Love Actually on the weekend. I really enjoyed it and highly recommend it. The cast is awesome.

Emma Thompson will knock your socks off! What a delightful cast.

Bring plenty of kleenex. You will laugh and cry at the same time. Great music too.

indiaskye1

Rinkside
Good to know the movie is worth seeing ... there are quite a few good actors in it!!!
It'll be released over here in Germany later this month, but I'll definetely go see it *smile*

Vanessa