Thread: Yuna Kim on Perezhilton.com

skating philosopher

Yuna Kim on Perezhilton.com

http://perezhilton.com/2010-03-01-sh...ented-olympian

Wow. Never thought I use Yuna and Perez Hilton in the same sentence. But the gossip blogger is giving high praise to Yuna for her singing skills.

Also worth noting that Perez really likes K-Pop — he's featured Girls' Generation and the Wonder Girls on his site.

Tripping on the Podium
    Yuna sings really very well. I 've already watched this video clip , and she sang in her Charity Ice Show for sick children. (Angels on Ice ???)
    What a sweet girl with multi-talents! :D

Custom Title
    I have never been able to understand K-Pop unfortunately.... J-Pop on the other hand I enjoy very much XD

I used to go to PerezHilton's site every day. Now, he just annoys me with his extremely biased commentary. >___<

Wonder if Yuna's ever going to pursue a singing career...

Tripping on the Podium
    Quote Originally Posted by bibi24 View Post
    I have never been able to understand K-Pop unfortunately.... J-Pop on the other hand I enjoy very much XD
    Well, It deponds on one's taste.
    I have never enjoyed J-pop , actually I'm not interested in it and don't know anythiing about it .
    Yet, I had a chance to watch the Girl's Genernation's video clip, as one of my friends in New York happens to be their fan. --- I think if they'd make a official debut on America, they will be very popular. The song Yuna sang on the Ice Show is their song. Maybe Yuna likes their songs too ?