Senior Ladies SP results
1. Elizaveta Tuktamysheva 66.18
2. Sofia Biryukova 62.30
3. Katarina Gerboldt 55.56
4. Maria Artemyeva 55.42
5. Oksana Gozeva 51.74
6. Ekaterina Kozyreva 49.50
7. Ksenia Doronina 49.28

Tuktamysheva landed 3F, 3Lz+3T and stepped out of a 2A with her arms over her head. Biryukova did 3T+3T, 3F and 2A . Both had really good performances. Shame Biryukova isn't going to JW! She got a bit unlucky with the way international assignments turned out.

Junior Ladies
1. Polina Shelepen 58.02
2. Julia Lipnitskaya 53.84
3. Nikol Gosviani 50.74
4. Roza Sheveleva 48.42
5. Anna Shershak 47.08
6. Valeria Kachalina 46.80
7. Krsitina Zaseeva 45.xx?
8. Polina Korobeinikova 43.64
9. Evgenia Tarasova 42.14
10. Ekaterina Frolova 39.54

Shelepen has a new Michael Jackson SP which I think she can express well to, but the costume is awful. She landed 3Lz+3T but fell on the 3F. Julia Lipnitskaya and Nikol Gosviani were quite good, and Julia attempted a 3T+3T - amazing for an 11-year old.

The Russian fed is showing it live and archiving it at:
http://www.justin.tv/fsrussia/archive

champs

Final Flight
Thank you oleada for the SP results and jump layouts. Watched the SPs of Shelepen and of Lipnitskaya on Youtube, looks like Shelepen has maybe gained more speed and flow than a few months ago, I guess? I had a feeling Agafonova might do better in the upcoming Junior Worlds but now I tell myself I shouldn't underestimate Shelepen. At first I forgot who Lipnitskaya was, but as soon as I heard the oriental themed music I remembered her from the junior nats. Haven't checked out Gosviani, Tuktami or Biryukova yet.

Btw what happened to Sotnikova?

champs

Final Flight
Just watched Tuktami, she literally flew across the ice, and the overall quality is jaw dropping. Pity about the 2A stepout, but her 2A is still fantastic as usual. If she is so confident with her 2A as to make it a tano axel, I wish she will try to do it also in Midori's way too, that would make me very very happy :)

ETA: the link oleada gave isn't working at the moment, I hope it's just temporary and not due to geo-blocking.

Last edited:

champs

Final Flight
Thanks oleada, I hope she isn't injured or due to anything serious.

The second link still didn't work at first for me, but then I switched to Firefox from IE and now it works fine, I'm sorry I didn't try that earlier. In fact I realize it's the same link that Lucky Star gave for Junior Nats that was perfectly working for me two months ago and I was using Firefox.

ETA: Hmm...I wonder what happened to Doronina, the music kind of stopped or faded out in the middle, she did do some kind of posing before she stopped but it also appeared she was out of breath and just gave up or something... or was it supposed to be the way this program is planned. She spoke with Urmanov afterward and to one of the judges.

Last edited:

bekalc

Record Breaker
Just watched Tuktami, she literally flew across the ice, and the overall quality is jaw dropping. Pity about the 2A stepout, but her 2A is still fantastic as usual. If she is so confident with her 2A as to make it a tano axel, I wish she will try to do it also in Midori's way too, that would make me very very happy :)

ETA: the link oleada gave isn't working at the moment, I hope it's just temporary and not due to geo-blocking.

Mishin mentioned teaching Elizaveta the 3axel.

champs

Final Flight
All disciplines are already over now. You can check out the archive link in one of oleada's posts for the vids.

feraina

Record Breaker
I love all the baby Russians. They are so exciting! Russia will have a serious embarrassment of riches by the time Sochi rolls around! :love: