The Best Female Ice Dancer of All Time | Golden Skate

The Best Female Ice Dancer of All Time

The Best Female Ice Dancer of All Time

• Total voters

Big Deal

Final Flight
Who would you think is the best lady ice-dancer ever?
I tried to find the best one's on this thread on my knowledge.

As a couple the best was Torvil-Dean, but as the best lady dancer I should vote for Marina Klimova with a very close race between quite many of the above mentioned one's

Last edited by a moderator:

katha

On the Ice
Voted Marina Klimova. But Grishuk is really close, probably equal in my mind. And to be an evil rude European: Why is Bourne up there? :unsure: Yeah, she improved drastically in her last competitive years, but for most of her career she had severe posture problems...

Last edited:

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
I think Tessa is already just.. perfect.. I actually thought Platov was superior to Grishuk

I don't know enough of Klimova's skating to have an opinion on her, I've really only seen two K&P programs

piano18

Rinkside
Pakhamova. so underrated.

I'd replace Bourne with Usova.

and let's wait for Virtue to be 25 and developed.

BlackAxel

Final Flight
I voted for Marina Anissina for obvious reasons...(I love Anissina/Peizerat)......However, currently I would say that Tessa Virtue is the best female ice-dancer skating in competition.

Gmichael66

Spectator
I chose Marina Klimova. Love Jayne however she ia 1/2 of the bst teamof all time, the passion of Marina is unmatched !

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
Torvill and Dean are without a doubt the best ice dance team of all time, so I voted for her. My personal favorites are Tanith Belbin and Tessa Virtue :)