V/M
not S/D

Last edited:

Jemy

Rinkside
1- Joubert
2 - Verner
3 - Pluchenko

(4 - Takahashi, 5 - Oda, 6 - Kontesti, 7 - Chan)

it's my dream:)

aftertherain

Record Breaker
Ladies:
1. Michelle Kwan. Kidding. Obviously.
1. Yuna/Mao (rooting a little more for Yuna, Mao's gotta clean up her act)
2. Mao/Yuna
3. Mirai

Men:
As long as Dai's on it, I'm cool (granted that he skates with the same passion shown at the Olympics). 8)

Pairs:
1. P/T or S/S (rooting a little more for P/T though)
2. S/S or P/T
3. Surprise me.

jBroxton7001

Rinkside
Ladies:
0. Kween :biggrin:
1. Lepisto
2. Yu-Na
3. Leonova

Men:
1. Jeremy
2. Daisuke
3. Rippon

Last edited:

npa

Match Penalty
Interesting, that a lot off people want D-W will be over V-M. Why? You think D-W must be on top in Vancouver?
I think D-W will be on top at this WCh only because canadians will not have any judge at this WCh.
Hope V-M will have 3 amazing perfomances and will skate for audience

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Interesting, that a lot off people want D-W will be over V-M. Why? You think D-W must be on top in Vancouver?
I think D-W will be on top at this WCh only because canadians will not have any judge at this WCh.
Hope V-M will have 3 amazing perfomances and will skate for audience

Maybe some people want something other than the most predictable. Or maybe they just prefer D/W to V/M---there are many posters who do.

I doubt not having a Canadian judge on the panel will make any difference in the result.

npa

Match Penalty
Yes, maybe people love D-W more and maybe they have more fans, but Kerrs have many fans, but who talk, that they must win?
I think now V-M skated in there own leage. But they didt have a lot off time for geatherin for WCh.
I hope F-S will be on the podium, because it will be there home WCh, because they have graete OD and i LOVE there FD.
And i hope Samuelson-Bates will skate greate!

piano18

Rinkside
Davis and White will win due to:

-1.Igor and Marina's politicking. Yes, they politick for them. due to their lack of medals. OR
-2.They just skate better than V/M at the event.

hopefully if they do it will be due to #2. They're quite good. I like their OD. Fun.

louieb2009

Rinkside
Men:
1. Abbott
2. Takahashi
3. Kozuka

Ladies:
1. Nagasu
2. Ando
3. Suzuki

Pairs:
1. Pang/Tong
2. Savchenko/Szolkowy
3. Dube/Davison

Dance:
1. Virtue/Moir
2. Davis/White
3. Kerr/Kerr

npa

Match Penalty
Davis and White will win due to:

-1.Igor and Marina's politicking. Yes, they politick for them. due to their lack of medals. OR
-2.They just skate better than V/M at the event.

hopefully if they do it will be due to #2. They're quite good. I like their OD. Fun.

And you are canadian? :laugh:
Its funn - i think Igor and Marina wish V-M will be second at this WCh, because if they will be second they will not retierd :rolleye:
I think Igor wish medals for american team. Maybe he want OG for team from USA (Marina talk a lot about politick work for D-W this season), but Scott skated in OD, like he never skate before.
I wish Mao win WCh ober Yu-Na - i love this rivality and love both girls.

MikiAndoFan#1

Record Breaker
Ladies
1. Miki
2. Mao
3. Yu-Na

:rock:

Men
1. Nobunari
2. Daisuke
3. Takahiko

Japanese sweep in the Men's event!

:love:

Pairs
1. Qing & Jian
2. Aliona & Robin
3. Dan & Hao

I think these teams are going.

:think:

Ice Dance
1. Federica & Massimo
2. Meryl & Charlie
3. Sinead & John

:clap:

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
And you are canadian? :laugh:
Its funn - i think Igor and Marina wish V-M will be second at this WCh, because if they will be second they will not retierd :rolleye:
I think Igor wish medals for american team. Maybe he want OG for team from USA (Marina talk a lot about politick work for D-W this season), but Scott skated in OD, like he never skate before.
I wish Mao win WCh ober Yu-Na - i love this rivality and love both girls.

I'm Canadian. I want Virtue/Moir to win. I want them to continue on for another season. If winning means they'll retire, than yeah, I'm rooting for another silver medal. They've already got the big one, and the way the did it was so perfect that I don't mind if they don't do it again this season. I really do wonder about the division people keep mentioning though. But in a vacuum (pretending that these things don't have future reprocussions).

MEN
1. Patrick Chan
2. Daisuke Takakashi (I prefer him to Chan, but I want Takahashi to win gold next year)
3. Tomas Verner

W/ Abbott and Rippon enough to keep three spots.

Women
1 (tie). Yu Na Kim and Mao Asada (because really, it would be so funny)
3. Carolina Kostner (dammit Carolina. Just once. Or is Marchei competing? If so, than Laura Lepisto)

Pairs
1. Savchenko/Szolkowy (with a perfect long program)
2. Pang/Tong
3. Dube/Davison (ditto)

Dance
1. Virtue/Moir
2. Davis/White
3. Faiella/Scali

I wouldn't be surprised to see my dance dream pretty much dead on.

Lilith11

On the Ice
Well since I only really follow women's...

1). Yu-na: I'd just love for her to finish this season undefeated and on a high note. I mean, if she retires after this season, I'd like it that her last skate is amazing. If not, then as a great follow-up to the stunning Olympic victory.

2). Mao Asada- Okay, maybe I'm being mean here by putting Mao behind Yu-na... but she is Yu-na's rival and closest competition. If both girls skate flawless in SP and FS (which I'm hoping for), then it'll be close. Buuut, as Yu-na is my fav and I'm rooting for her.... XD In my opinion, CURRENTLY, Yu-na and Mao are in a field by themselves (my own personal opinion). Of course, we have up and coming skaters like Mirai who could become a major threat in a year or two, but that's just how I see the standings currently

3). Mirai. Because her skating is lovely. Just fix those jumps. But lovely spins and spirals :wub: And she's so energetic and bright when she skates!