Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Evan and his DWTS Partner

Evan and his DWTS Partner

Sorry, I lost the link.

Now if she could skate, what a wonderful Pairs or Skate Dance Team they would make.

Second try:

http://co118w.col118.mail.live.com/d...?wa=wsignin1.0

Seems like he is in good company. What is her name?
    Last edited by Joesitz; 03-09-2010 at 08:23 AM.

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    Joe, your link didn't work. Here's another

http://www.whiotv.com/etonline/22782578/detail.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    What is her name??
    Anna Trebunskaya
    Last edited by Dee4707; 03-09-2010 at 01:23 PM.

Being in shape will certainly help him. Good luck Evan!

She looks a lot like Oksana Baiul!

Not thrilled with Evan's partner didn't care much for her dances last year...Think Cheryl Burk would been a better partner. Just my thoughts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jhar55 View Post
    Not thrilled with Evan's partner didn't care much for her dances last year...Think Cheryl Burk would been a better partner. Just my thoughts!!
    Jhar55, I agree that I am not really impressed with her either. Isn't she the dancer that won the dance contest that would replace the dancer that left...can't think of her name.

This is the link I wanted to show:

400_dwts_...jpg

Oy, that doesn't work either. Best to go to DWTS site. The picture is poster size and the couple look like they are professional ball room dancers.
    Last edited by Joesitz; 03-11-2010 at 08:42 AM.

That's it Dee and thank you. It was the first link, andI liked all those links. He's looking good. I hope this DWTS develops him into a more dancier skater. It made Ohno come out of his shell.

Custom Title
    Nice article about Evan's preparation for DWTS

http://www.tvguide.com/Dancing-Stars...g-1016117.aspx

That's definitely one of the reasons why I wanted to do the show — because I have been criticized, really throughout my whole career, for not having musicality, having no grace, no dance ability, which people have said. It's kind of my opportunity to prove critics wrong, I hope. I'm just working hard and listening to Anna. She's my partner, but she's my coach too. She's trying to figure out a way to get over the bump and teach me how to have finesse.
    Evan definitely has the right mindset going into this competition. He'll grow into a beautiful and graceful dancer throughout the season. Then he'll use the dancing skills he learnt in this competition to enhance his artistry on ice. It's a win-win strategy. Wish him the best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Dee4707 View Post
    Jhar55, I agree that I am not really impressed with her either. Isn't she the dancer that won the dance contest that would replace the dancer that left...can't think of her name.
    Red-haired Anna T (partner's Jerry Rice, Steve Guttenberg) has been married to DWTS pro Jonathon Roberts (he partnered Marie Osmond in her season and did the MANbo with Steve Guttenberg during practice when his wife was sick ) and has been on multiple seasons of DTWS. I think Anna T and Jonathon did compete together, but decided that their personal relationship was more important than their professional partnership.

The pro who won the spot on last season is the blonde Anna Demidova.

Of the 2, I prefer Anna T and think that Evan is in good hands.

http://www.dwts.org/page/Anna+Trebunskaya

http://www.dwts.org/page/Anna+Demidova

Matt Savoie~Soul Skater CzarinaAnya's Avatar
    It's funny Evan's on that show 'cause I always thought he looked like Maks Chmerkovsky..

Quote Originally Posted by CzarinaAnya View Post
    It's funny Evan's on that show 'cause I always thought he looked like Maks Chmerkovsky..
    uhhhhhhhhhhhh I don't think so .... I love Maks...love to watch him dance, love the look (shirt on - shirt off) and doesn't have Evan's nose or Evan doesn't have Maks' nose. Maks, makes me turn the fan on when I watch him dance.

Thanks Heyang for that information.

OK, Anna isn't who I thought she was, I also thought she was the blonde who won the dance contest to be on the show..OK may have to say I was wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by heyang View Post
    Red-haired Anna T (partner's Jerry Rice, Steve Guttenberg) has been married to DWTS pro Jonathon Roberts (he partnered Marie Osmond in her season and did the MANbo with Steve Guttenberg during practice when his wife was sick ) and has been on multiple seasons of DTWS. I think Anna T and Jonathon did compete together, but decided that their personal relationship was more important than their professional partnership.
    I think Jonathan has something to do with the running of the show back stage. His dancing was quite suave and not bent on hip swinging.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast