Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Evan and his DWTS Partner

Despite his second place, the gossipy Insider and Entertainment TV shows basically ignore him.

It reminds me of the little competitors writing their autobiographies and they really have nothing to say. Figure Skating is such an introverted sport. Maybe that's good.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathman View Post
    He did OK. Good arms! He needs to get into the partnership a little more. Plus, he was kind of cool and distant -- he should play it up for the audience a little more. Good start, though.
    how ironic considering in skating it's teh audience that builds him up.

Custom Title
    How DARE you all ! Kate Gosselin went on the show for her KIDS!!! Have you no shame?! It's why she does everything, why she breathes, it's why she got her $7,000. hair extensions, and her $21,000 hair extensions! It's why she eats at Nobu and walks the red carpet at 'The Runaways' premiere! They are why she wears Jimmy Choo heels and carries a 'Bea'(7k-30k)bag. Get with the program, people, or Kate will slap you, just like she did to Emeril!

(Seriously-who FINALLY calls her out with facts to back it up? Johnny Weir!! Love it!)

Quote Originally Posted by ranjake View Post
    How DARE you all ! Kate Gosselin went on the show for her KIDS!!! Have you no shame?! It's why she does everything, why she breathes, it's why she got her $7,000. hair extensions, and her $21,000 hair extensions! It's why she eats at Nobu and walks the red carpet at 'The Runaways' premiere! They are why she wears Jimmy Choo heels and carries a 'Bea'(7k-30k)bag. Get with the program, people, or Kate will slap you, just like she did to Emeril!

(Seriously-who FINALLY calls her out with facts to back it up? Johnny Weir!! Love it!)

Now that's an artical I'd love to read....Johnny calling out Kate

Entertainment Tonight reported that so far Evan is in seventh place in the viewers voting.

First place? Kate Gosselin! (There are some perverse folks out there.)

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathman View Post
    Entertainment Tonight reported that so far Evan is in seventh place in the viewers voting.

First place? Kate Gosselin! (There are some perverse folks out there.)
    I heard that too Math, I thought...you've got to be kidding.

Custom Title
    Dialidol isn't always accurate-they don't count on-line votes. Still, she does have a fan base, apparently. I always see these comments posted on-line like "Isn't it wonderful that Kate got such nice hair extensions for her kids!"...and they're serious! I've only had 3 5-year olds, not 6 at once, but it's such a magical age. I can't imagine being away so much; I really feel sorry for her. It, to me, is just really such a profound time of when you see who your kids are as people, and it's the day in/day out routine that's so rewarding, when it's all about THEM.

Evan did a super job...I am enjoying him more on DWTS than figure skating. Actually it's never been Evan but his coach. I always thought Frank threw Tim under the bus but then what do I know. Speaking of Frank, did you see him in the audience??? Actually I tune in the show to see someone else dance...wow what a dancer, can you guess who it is???

Agree Dee4707 Evan did really good last night. Hope he impoves each week and is able to hang in there till the end.
    Tom did say if the vote off would have been last week it would have been a big upset, I am guessing the Pussycat Doll dancer would have been voted off. Can't stand the way CarrieAnn and Bruno talk up few of the dancers they need to take a lesson from Len. Seem they always put one dancer up on the pestal only to get voted off by the viewers. And my guess is that will be the PussyCat Doll dancer, even though she is the best one on the show this season....

Shannen was voted off and scowl face Kate will be returning to the show next week with another attempt at dancing. That woman has four feet. Word - Kate try smiling there are millions of views watching you.

Loved Evan's jive dance.

Quote Originally Posted by demarinis5 View Post
    Shannen was voted off and scowl face Kate will be returning to the show next week with another attempt at dancing. That woman has four feet. Word - Kate try smiling there are millions of views watching you.

Loved Evan's jive dance.
    Kate tries to get Tony Fired. What a nice lady!!

http://www.examiner.com/x-21058-Clev...rch-29th-dance

A little something about Mark's injury.

http://www.examiner.com/x-12215-TV-E...-two-Kate-safe
    Last edited by Dee4707; 03-31-2010 at 09:24 AM.

Thanks for the link D. Seems like Kate is a very difficult personality to work with. Makes me wonder about the breakup of her marriage. When she split with hubby she was all over the talk show circuit crying and whining about how awful her hubby was. Takes two to tango - pun intended. lol.

Too bad about Mark. Wishing him a speedy recovery. He is one of my favorites dancers.

Really enjoyed Evan's jive he's really trying and takes the judges coments to heart and tries to improve each week.
    Sorry that Mark is injured and he and Shannon got voted off, and at least she tried would loved to see Cokry dance loved it when he was on with Cloris.
    As for Kate and Tony, Tony had that look on his face all last night PLEASE Vote me off and put me out of my missery...
    All the years I've watched never seen Tony get so angry at a partner and walk out on them..
    Buzz can't dance either but at least he's out there having some fun..Next week will be fun the dance has to tell a story Tony and Kate's will show missery.
    Maybe ABC needs to do something with the way the votes count, seems like the best dancers get voted off only to have someone who's so bad still in the mix..

Notice how Kate has to be front and center of any cast photos? That dumb b***h will probably blame Jon when she is finaly voted off. Also, did anyone catch her rolling her eyes when that one couple was awarded a 10?

Yes I noticed only 10 she'll get is a negitave 10. What's the lowest score wise can a judge give? Lowest I;ve seen has been a 4. I feel so sorry for Tony they must had to draw straws to see who got Kate as a partner and he got the short one..

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast