Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Evan and his DWTS Partner

Thank goodness she wasn't partnered with Maks. I want to see my eye candy stick around.

The Future Mrs. Evan Lysacek #1Kerryfan's Avatar
    I hope he does well tonight, toe and all!

I liked his hair last week. lol.

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Johar View Post
    Thank goodness she wasn't partnered with Maks. I want to see my eye candy stick around.
    Me too, Johar!!! Love to watch that man dance.

Custom Title
    Evan did a very good job. Hopefully he will take this as a dance class and improve through the process. The field is kind of weak. I'm just wondering where does Kate get the guts to even consider doing the show. She has ZERO musicality and ZERO grace on the stage. It's really an eye sore having her in the show. What are the producers thinking? Also the Hero astronaugt, with all respect, can't dance, sorry. I love the last couple in uniform, they're fun to watch!

Is there a way to vote someone out? I really hate to see Kate being there, so sorry for her partner.
    Last edited by hongligl; 04-05-2010 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Forgot to ask

Evan was super duper!!!! It almost looked like he was leading....yay for Evan!!!!

I would like a dvd just of Maks dancing...I wonder if there is such a dvd???

Evan's done a great job. He got the highest score last night. I'm so happy!
    I voted for him the maximum number of times.

Quote Originally Posted by #1Kerryfan View Post
    Evan's done a great job. He got the highest score last night. I'm so happy!
    I voted for him the maximum number of times.
    I did to. He was impressive in his quick step dance. Loved it. I wonder who will get
    voted off tonight. I am thinking Pamela Anderson. Not sure how many fans she
    still has out there. I have a feeling that Kate will be around for awhile. (Hope I am worng)

Woo, Evan and Anna's encor dance was even better than last night (no pressure from the judges)
    I also gave Evan my maximum number of votes.
    Yes there is a way to vote Kate off, vote for everyone else..No to bad there's not another way to vote off someone.

Kate is the mother of eight and she's broke.

Maks is dancing much better this season, and I hope he doesn't get to shake his a$$ so much if he gets a Cuban dance. But then some fans prefer a$$ shaking to real dancing.

Evan is moving right along but Maks wants that disco ball trophy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhar55 View Post
    Woo, Evan and Anna's encor dance was even better than last night (no pressure from the judges)
    I also gave Evan my maximum number of votes.
    Yes there is a way to vote Kate off, vote for everyone else..No to bad there's not another way to vote off someone.
    Yes it was! I'm surprised Kate's not gone..... she has the worst attitude and her partner doesn't even seem to like working with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Joesitz View Post
    Kate is the mother of eight and she's broke.
    She should save some of her hair money then!!!

Maks is dancing much better this season, and I hope he doesn't get to shake his a$$ so much if he gets a Cuban dance. But then some fans prefer a$$ shaking to real dancing.
    Me!!!! Me!!!! I know Joe, you'll probably yell at me but I do love to watch him dance, does he have a partner? I think when he stretches out, he really stretches. Sorry, but I love watching him dance.

Evan is moving right along but Maks wants that disco ball trophy.
    If I had to make a choice .....it would be..................................

Here is Jimmy Fallon's take on Kate's dancing.

http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon....parazzi-dance/

Quote Originally Posted by hongligl View Post
    Evan did a very good job. Hopefully he will take this as a dance class and improve through the process. The field is kind of weak. I'm just wondering where does Kate get the guts to even consider doing the show. She has ZERO musicality and ZERO grace on the stage. It's really an eye sore having her in the show. What are the producers thinking? Also the Hero astronaugt, with all respect, can't dance, sorry. I love the last couple in uniform, they're fun to watch!

Is there a way to vote someone out? I really hate to see Kate being there, so sorry for her partner.
    Kate is just so 'limp' out there. The 1st 'thing' my cousin and I learned about ballroom dancing was the need for tension in the arms, etc to allow the lady to feel the man's lead. Tony has to drag her around. Unfortunately, as much as I want her 15 minutes of fame to be over, she has a fan base that will just continue to vote for her regardless. If she at least showed some improvement from week to week, I wouldn't be bothered as much, but she's just bad every week.

As for Buzz, he's 80. Very few 80 yr olds can dance as well as they used to and it doesn't seem like Buzz was that i nterested in dancing during his youth. I respect him for trying and working at it. At least he had some slight improvement from week 1. BTW, Ashly has the patience of a saint for having to dance with Master P in the past and other non-contenders.

Soap fans will also keep Aidan Turner on the dance floor. He has to relax more - he's just sooooo uptight out there.

Jimmy dances better than Gosswhiner. If she's so broke maybe she should give up the hair extensions and go back to work as a nurse. I can't stomach that broad at all. Frankly I'm surprised she hasn't blamed Jon for her low scores.

LOL, not a late night tv watcher but loved Jimmie take on Kate..Next season Jimmie will be paired with Cherly Burk..
    Next week with 2 scores right up Evans alley. Thinking next week he may be dancing to the Samba or ChaCha since he's already done the waltz, jive and quick step. Ready to see Evan out there shaking it

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast