Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Thread: Evan and his DWTS Partner

Voted all five of my votes last night for Evan and Anna. The judges must have been high on something last night. Evan was great! Rewound my tape and didn't see him off sync anymore than Nicole and Derek. Sounds like the judges decided how to comment before the competition! 42

The judges have set up Nicole from the star to win, and yes she is a bette dancer. I am hoping for Evan or Erin to win.
    Nicoles dance last night was more splits and leg lifts than dancing. JMO

Beliver in Sasha's Perfect Program Tinymavy15's Avatar
    I think Evan was stunned to find himself mired in 3rd place last night as was I. Although I certainly would not have picked that jove/swing type dance for him, he performed it 100% and showed a lot of personality. The Waltz was great too.

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    I'm sad!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dee4707 View Post
    I'm sad!!!!
    Aww don't be sad Dee. Both Nicole and Evan were beautiful to look at, both had personality, both could dance, but Evan could not keep up with Nicole's secret weapons which were full body gyrations, hip shaking and sexiness. I enjoyed watching Evan put everything into his performances and he did us skating fans proud.

With Nicole the Winner, so ends a very intersting DWTS. On the plus side Evan got a lot of dance training from Ana and the judges. Hopefully it pays off with his skating. Maybe a good Argentine Tango music for the SP will set him up for the LP. He did an excellent job.

Custom Title
    Evan did really well. I'm proud of him. I really enjoyed this season. Wish Len wouldn't have "declared" Nicole the deserving winner before she won!( before Evanna even danced their last dance!) but still- loved the show overall. I love Erin Andrews,too- my Monday nights will not be as fun for sure.

Custom Title
    From what I've seen the right person won.

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lavender View Post
    From what I've seen the right person won.
    How so????

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee4707 View Post
    How so????
    Nicole danced and performed better imo. Some people I know seem to think Erin should win because she wasn't a dancer and didn't have the experience of Nicole.

I consider Evan the real winner because he was touring with SOI & performing almost nightly. He really improved over the course of the show as did Erin. Nicole is the better dancer but I didn't see much improvement in her dancing. She was also fortunate to have the best dancer/choreographer as her partner. I found myself watching Derek & his moves more than Nicole. He really is marvellous.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11