Evan and his DWTS Partner | Golden Skate

Evan and his DWTS Partner

Jhar55

Medalist
Not thrilled with Evan's partner didn't care much for her dances last year...Think Cheryl Burk would been a better partner. Just my thoughts!!

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Not thrilled with Evan's partner didn't care much for her dances last year...Think Cheryl Burk would been a better partner. Just my thoughts!!
Jhar55, I agree that I am not really impressed with her either. Isn't she the dancer that won the dance contest that would replace the dancer that left...can't think of her name.

This is the link I wanted to show:

400_dwts_...jpg

Oy, that doesn't work either. Best to go to DWTS site. The picture is poster size and the couple look like they are professional ball room dancers.

Last edited:
That's it Dee and thank you. It was the first link, andI liked all those links. He's looking good. I hope this DWTS develops him into a more dancier skater. It made Ohno come out of his shell.

ae9177

On the Ice
Nice article about Evan's preparation for DWTS

http://www.tvguide.com/Dancing-Stars/Evan-Lysacek-Dancing-1016117.aspx

That's definitely one of the reasons why I wanted to do the show — because I have been criticized, really throughout my whole career, for not having musicality, having no grace, no dance ability, which people have said. It's kind of my opportunity to prove critics wrong, I hope. I'm just working hard and listening to Anna. She's my partner, but she's my coach too. She's trying to figure out a way to get over the bump and teach me how to have finesse.

Evan definitely has the right mindset going into this competition. He'll grow into a beautiful and graceful dancer throughout the season. Then he'll use the dancing skills he learnt in this competition to enhance his artistry on ice. It's a win-win strategy. Wish him the best of luck!

heyang

Record Breaker
Jhar55, I agree that I am not really impressed with her either. Isn't she the dancer that won the dance contest that would replace the dancer that left...can't think of her name.

Red-haired Anna T (partner's Jerry Rice, Steve Guttenberg) has been married to DWTS pro Jonathon Roberts (he partnered Marie Osmond in her season and did the MANbo with Steve Guttenberg during practice when his wife was sick ) and has been on multiple seasons of DTWS. I think Anna T and Jonathon did compete together, but decided that their personal relationship was more important than their professional partnership.

The pro who won the spot on last season is the blonde Anna Demidova.

Of the 2, I prefer Anna T and think that Evan is in good hands.

http://www.dwts.org/page/Anna+Trebunskaya

http://www.dwts.org/page/Anna+Demidova

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It's funny Evan's on that show 'cause I always thought he looked like Maks Chmerkovsky..
uhhhhhhhhhhhh I don't think so :disapp: :disapp:.... I love Maks...love to watch him dance, love the look (shirt on - shirt off) :laugh: and doesn't have Evan's nose or Evan doesn't have Maks' nose. Maks, makes me turn the fan on when I watch him dance. :love: :love:

Thanks Heyang for that information.

Jhar55

Medalist
OK, Anna isn't who I thought she was, I also thought she was the blonde who won the dance contest to be on the show..OK may have to say I was wrong...

Red-haired Anna T (partner's Jerry Rice, Steve Guttenberg) has been married to DWTS pro Jonathon Roberts (he partnered Marie Osmond in her season and did the MANbo with Steve Guttenberg during practice when his wife was sick ) and has been on multiple seasons of DTWS. I think Anna T and Jonathon did compete together, but decided that their personal relationship was more important than their professional partnership.

I think Jonathan has something to do with the running of the show back stage. His dancing was quite suave and not bent on hip swinging.

100yen

You can't explain witchcraft
Medalist
I'm so excited!! Somehow...they look like a really great match.
Thanks for the picture as well--no doubt Evan's flexibility and the fact that he is used to daily strenuous activity will work highly to his advantage.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Mike Evans said:
Kate Gosselin is the most obnoxious, rude, cast member of the new DWTS! Olympic Gold Medal skater, Johnny Weir, quit the show after just one hour in the same room with Gosselin, saying he would not work with her! She demands 40 tickets to every taping, her own hair and make-up people, that shooting be built around her schedule and refuses media interviews unless she approves them prior and on and on and on.
Mike Evans reports celeb news. I hope Evan can stick it out, lol.

Jhar55

Medalist
Johnny??? Couldn't blame Evan if he stays miles away she might try to snooker him into giving part of her litter FREE skating lessons :laugh: Run Evan Run if she tries.....
Let just hope divia Kate gets booted very early......

Tigger

Final Flight
uhhhhhhhhhhhh I don't think so :disapp: :disapp:.... I love Maks...love to watch him dance, love the look (shirt on - shirt off) :laugh:

Shirt off is my vote!! :biggrin:

Sheesh...There's a lot on this week. Worlds, DWTS, Women's World Curling, March Madness, NHL Playoff Races going down to the wire...

I might end up w/my head coming off my head and rotating at speed. ;)