Evan and his DWTS Partner | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Evan and his DWTS Partner

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Shannen was voted off and scowl face Kate will be returning to the show next week with another attempt at dancing. That woman has four feet. Word - Kate try smiling there are millions of views watching you.

Loved Evan's jive dance.
Kate tries to get Tony Fired. What a nice lady!!

http://www.examiner.com/x-21058-Cleveland-Celebrity-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m3d30-Kate-Gosling-tried-to-get-her-Dancing-With-The-Stars-partner-fired-See-Kates-March-29th-dance

A little something about Mark's injury.

http://www.examiner.com/x-12215-TV-Examiner~y2010m3d31-ABCs-Dancing-with-the-Stars-2010-Shannen-voted-off-Pamela-in-the-bottom-two-Kate-safe

Last edited:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Thanks for the link D. Seems like Kate is a very difficult personality to work with. Makes me wonder about the breakup of her marriage. When she split with hubby she was all over the talk show circuit crying and whining about how awful her hubby was. Takes two to tango - pun intended. lol.

Too bad about Mark. Wishing him a speedy recovery. He is one of my favorites dancers.

Jhar55

Medalist
Really enjoyed Evan's jive he's really trying and takes the judges coments to heart and tries to improve each week.
Sorry that Mark is injured and he and Shannon got voted off, and at least she tried would loved to see Cokry dance loved it when he was on with Cloris.
As for Kate and Tony, Tony had that look on his face all last night PLEASE Vote me off and put me out of my missery...
All the years I've watched never seen Tony get so angry at a partner and walk out on them..
Buzz can't dance either but at least he's out there having some fun..Next week will be fun the dance has to tell a story Tony and Kate's will show missery.
Maybe ABC needs to do something with the way the votes count, seems like the best dancers get voted off only to have someone who's so bad still in the mix..

Johar

Medalist
Notice how Kate has to be front and center of any cast photos? That dumb b***h will probably blame Jon when she is finaly voted off. Also, did anyone catch her rolling her eyes when that one couple was awarded a 10?

Jhar55

Medalist
Yes I noticed only 10 she'll get is a negitave 10. What's the lowest score wise can a judge give? Lowest I;ve seen has been a 4. I feel so sorry for Tony they must had to draw straws to see who got Kate as a partner and he got the short one..

Johar

Medalist
Thank goodness she wasn't partnered with Maks. I want to see my eye candy stick around.

hongligl

Final Flight
Evan did a very good job. Hopefully he will take this as a dance class and improve through the process. The field is kind of weak. I'm just wondering where does Kate get the guts to even consider doing the show. She has ZERO musicality and ZERO grace on the stage. It's really an eye sore having her in the show. What are the producers thinking? Also the Hero astronaugt, with all respect, can't dance, sorry. I love the last couple in uniform, they're fun to watch!

Is there a way to vote someone out? I really hate to see Kate being there, so sorry for her partner.

Last edited:

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Evan was super duper!!!! It almost looked like he was leading....yay for Evan!!!!

I would like a dvd just of Maks dancing...I wonder if there is such a dvd??? :love: :love:

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
Evan's done a great job. He got the highest score last night. I'm so happy!
I voted for him the maximum number of times.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Evan's done a great job. He got the highest score last night. I'm so happy!
I voted for him the maximum number of times.

I did to. He was impressive in his quick step dance. Loved it. I wonder who will get
voted off tonight. I am thinking Pamela Anderson. Not sure how many fans she
still has out there. I have a feeling that Kate will be around for awhile. (Hope I am worng)

Jhar55

Medalist
Woo, Evan and Anna's encor dance was even better than last night (no pressure from the judges)
I also gave Evan my maximum number of votes.
Yes there is a way to vote Kate off, vote for everyone else..No to bad there's not another way to vote off someone.

Kate is the mother of eight and she's broke.

Maks is dancing much better this season, and I hope he doesn't get to shake his a$$ so much if he gets a Cuban dance. But then some fans prefer a$$ shaking to real dancing.

Evan is moving right along but Maks wants that disco ball trophy.

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
Woo, Evan and Anna's encor dance was even better than last night (no pressure from the judges)
I also gave Evan my maximum number of votes.
Yes there is a way to vote Kate off, vote for everyone else..No to bad there's not another way to vote off someone.

Yes it was! I'm surprised Kate's not gone..... she has the worst attitude and her partner doesn't even seem to like working with her.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Kate is the mother of eight and she's broke.
She should save some of her hair money then!!!

Maks is dancing much better this season, and I hope he doesn't get to shake his a$$ so much if he gets a Cuban dance. But then some fans prefer a$$ shaking to real dancing.
Me!!!! Me!!!! I know Joe, you'll probably yell at me but I do love to watch him dance, does he have a partner? I think when he stretches out, he really stretches. Sorry, but I love watching him dance.

Evan is moving right along but Maks wants that disco ball trophy.
If I had to make a choice .....it would be..................................

heyang

Record Breaker
Evan did a very good job. Hopefully he will take this as a dance class and improve through the process. The field is kind of weak. I'm just wondering where does Kate get the guts to even consider doing the show. She has ZERO musicality and ZERO grace on the stage. It's really an eye sore having her in the show. What are the producers thinking? Also the Hero astronaugt, with all respect, can't dance, sorry. I love the last couple in uniform, they're fun to watch!

Is there a way to vote someone out? I really hate to see Kate being there, so sorry for her partner.

Kate is just so 'limp' out there. The 1st 'thing' my cousin and I learned about ballroom dancing was the need for tension in the arms, etc to allow the lady to feel the man's lead. Tony has to drag her around. Unfortunately, as much as I want her 15 minutes of fame to be over, she has a fan base that will just continue to vote for her regardless. If she at least showed some improvement from week to week, I wouldn't be bothered as much, but she's just bad every week.

As for Buzz, he's 80. Very few 80 yr olds can dance as well as they used to and it doesn't seem like Buzz was that i nterested in dancing during his youth. I respect him for trying and working at it. At least he had some slight improvement from week 1. BTW, Ashly has the patience of a saint for having to dance with Master P in the past and other non-contenders.

Soap fans will also keep Aidan Turner on the dance floor. He has to relax more - he's just sooooo uptight out there.

Johar

Medalist
Jimmy dances better than Gosswhiner. If she's so broke maybe she should give up the hair extensions and go back to work as a nurse. I can't stomach that broad at all. Frankly I'm surprised she hasn't blamed Jon for her low scores.

Jhar55

Medalist
LOL, not a late night tv watcher but loved Jimmie take on Kate..Next season Jimmie will be paired with Cherly Burk..
Next week with 2 scores right up Evans alley. Thinking next week he may be dancing to the Samba or ChaCha since he's already done the waltz, jive and quick step. Ready to see Evan out there shaking it :)