Evan and his DWTS Partner | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Evan and his DWTS Partner

ranjake

Final Flight
Kate's not broke, Joesitz. They've made more than 10 million dollars from the show(J&K+8)...she's had 2 NYtimes best sellers, she has a book coming up, with a book tour where speaking engagements get her 30k a pop plus first class flight, accomodations, and security (she is the only dancer with private security- and Steve Neild, her bodyguard, is paid by TLC). In addition, she is signed for her own upcoming TLC show to begin this spring/summer. DWTS is nice change, but Kate is doing fine without it. TLC loves her. DWTS was meant as publicity/image rebuilding for all of her upcoming solo endeavors. In addition, much of the product placement on their shows netted them free stuff-kitchen, Anne Klein 2 wardrobe, etc.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Kate's not broke, Joesitz. They've made more than 10 million dollars from the show(J&K+8)...she's had 2 NYtimes best sellers, she has a book coming up, with a book tour where speaking engagements get her 30k a pop plus first class flight, accomodations, and security (she is the only dancer with private security- and Steve Neild, her bodyguard, is paid by TLC). In addition, she is signed for her own upcoming TLC show to begin this spring/summer. DWTS is nice change, but Kate is doing fine without it. TLC loves her. In addition, much of the product placement on their shows netted them free stuff-kitchen, Anne Klein 2 wardrobe, etc.
Thanks Ranjake for all the info on how much money she's making. Now I doubly don't like her.

DWTS was meant as publicity/image rebuilding for all of her upcoming solo endeavors.
Image rebuilding?????? Hmmmmmm.

It was reported that Erin Andrews and Maks are dating. I think she likes watching him dance too, if you get my drift. :love: :love:

ae9177

On the Ice
Evan did a superb job in the encore dance, even with the broken toes!

I'm very impressed with his fast improvement in the past 3 week, love all of his performances, especially the jive and quickstep. Anna is a genius, her choreography is really creative and joyful with high technical difficulties. Evan should add her into his choreographer team next season!!

I love Buzz, hate to see him leaving, he's a great guy, although not a good dancer. I was always wondering, who the hell are voting for Kate?!

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
I am wondering the same thing. I would think that Buzz would have a much higher voting population...all the seniors and just people who respect him.
Who likes Kate? The other mothers with 8 children in the country?

Evan was awesome. How the guy can walk let alone dance like that with broken toes is beyond me.

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
I knew about her stomach surgery but what else has she had? Looks to me like a boob job. If she keeps spending like she obviously has, (hair) she won't have it for long. I sure hope they have plenty for kids education, etc. I love those kids. That's why I watched. Well, maybe except for Maddie, who (looks to me) is just like her mother.

Jhar55

Medalist
Kate's had her teeth done, she looked better with her natural ones kind of looks like horse mouth her teeth are too big.
I also use to watch the show because the kids were cute, but then it seemed to be all about Kate and she forgot there was 7 others in the show. Never could figure out why they needed a new house the one they had was big enough but bet the neighbors are happy there gone.

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
Evan did a great job last night and he looked like he was having a blast. I'm so glad he's in the lead.

ranjake

Final Flight
Demarinis- thanks for posting the youtube! I am LOVING Evan on this show- he's totally exceeding my expectations.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Demarinis- thanks for posting the youtube! I am LOVING Evan on this show- he's totally exceeding my expectations.
He was on Entertainment and said he's having a hard time with spinning now because you spin in skating the opposite direction of doing spins in dance. He said he's kind of getting dizzy on the ice. I just hope it helps with his overall skating. He may replace Alexei. :laugh: :laugh:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
He was on Entertainment and said he's having a hard time with spinning now because you spin in skating the opposite direction of doing spins in dance. He said he's kind of getting dizzy on the ice. I just hope it helps with his overall skating. He may replace Alexei. :laugh: :laugh:

You are to funny D. Does that mean we may see a change in your avatar?

It is no secret that I am an Evan fan but I don't think I could give up the Kween's avatar.

ETA: Evan's Rumba from last night show. Impressive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgymeebplCQ

Last edited:

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
ETA: Evan's Rumba from last night show. Impressive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgymeebplCQ

Demarinis5, you are absolutely correct, Evan was totally impressive last night. I think Anna is so good for Evan.

I loved it when Bruno got on Kate about her dancing or lack of ....she just looked at him like........what are you talking about. :rolleye: :rolleye: I thought she was going to spew some venom but she didn't. :scowl:

Jhar55

Medalist
Kate needs to go before any one else. With Nicey, Jake & the football player. Pam has improved some and deserves to stay little longer.

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
I, too, am glad she is gone. I don't like her much but all the venom spewed on Youtube is going too far. I can't believe how people can hate that much. Jon has been much worse with all that he has done since. I think it would be better if people would just pray for the kids. I watched to show because I just fell in love with those kids. Also, maybe she needs to watch Suernanny. :rofl:

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Can't figure out how to edit post. It only said to delete. Anyway, it is Supernanny.