Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Evan and his DWTS Partner

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    Kate's not broke, Joesitz. They've made more than 10 million dollars from the show(J&K+8)...she's had 2 NYtimes best sellers, she has a book coming up, with a book tour where speaking engagements get her 30k a pop plus first class flight, accomodations, and security (she is the only dancer with private security- and Steve Neild, her bodyguard, is paid by TLC). In addition, she is signed for her own upcoming TLC show to begin this spring/summer. DWTS is nice change, but Kate is doing fine without it. TLC loves her. DWTS was meant as publicity/image rebuilding for all of her upcoming solo endeavors. In addition, much of the product placement on their shows netted them free stuff-kitchen, Anne Klein 2 wardrobe, etc.

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ranjake View Post
    Kate's not broke, Joesitz. They've made more than 10 million dollars from the show(J&K+8)...she's had 2 NYtimes best sellers, she has a book coming up, with a book tour where speaking engagements get her 30k a pop plus first class flight, accomodations, and security (she is the only dancer with private security- and Steve Neild, her bodyguard, is paid by TLC). In addition, she is signed for her own upcoming TLC show to begin this spring/summer. DWTS is nice change, but Kate is doing fine without it. TLC loves her. In addition, much of the product placement on their shows netted them free stuff-kitchen, Anne Klein 2 wardrobe, etc.
    Thanks Ranjake for all the info on how much money she's making. Now I doubly don't like her.

DWTS was meant as publicity/image rebuilding for all of her upcoming solo endeavors.
    Image rebuilding?????? Hmmmmmm.

It was reported that Erin Andrews and Maks are dating. I think she likes watching him dance too, if you get my drift.

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    Evan did a superb job in the encore dance, even with the broken toes!

I'm very impressed with his fast improvement in the past 3 week, love all of his performances, especially the jive and quickstep. Anna is a genius, her choreography is really creative and joyful with high technical difficulties. Evan should add her into his choreographer team next season!!

I love Buzz, hate to see him leaving, he's a great guy, although not a good dancer. I was always wondering, who the hell are voting for Kate?!

Beliver in Sasha's Perfect Program Tinymavy15's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    I am wondering the same thing. I would think that Buzz would have a much higher voting population...all the seniors and just people who respect him.
    Who likes Kate? The other mothers with 8 children in the country?

Evan was awesome. How the guy can walk let alone dance like that with broken toes is beyond me.

0 Not allowed!
    Kate has also received several free cosmetic surgeries.

0 Not allowed!
    I knew about her stomach surgery but what else has she had? Looks to me like a boob job. If she keeps spending like she obviously has, (hair) she won't have it for long. I sure hope they have plenty for kids education, etc. I love those kids. That's why I watched. Well, maybe except for Maddie, who (looks to me) is just like her mother.
    Grgranny, DEFINITELY!

0 Not allowed!
    They already have enough for all their kids to go off to college.

0 Not allowed!
    Kate's had her teeth done, she looked better with her natural ones kind of looks like horse mouth her teeth are too big.
    I also use to watch the show because the kids were cute, but then it seemed to be all about Kate and she forgot there was 7 others in the show. Never could figure out why they needed a new house the one they had was big enough but bet the neighbors are happy there gone.

0 Not allowed!
    Evan's Tango. He did a great job tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZPgegwYbvA

The Future Mrs. Evan Lysacek #1Kerryfan's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Evan did a great job last night and he looked like he was having a blast. I'm so glad he's in the lead.

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    Demarinis- thanks for posting the youtube! I am LOVING Evan on this show- he's totally exceeding my expectations.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ranjake View Post
    Demarinis- thanks for posting the youtube! I am LOVING Evan on this show- he's totally exceeding my expectations.
    He was on Entertainment and said he's having a hard time with spinning now because you spin in skating the opposite direction of doing spins in dance. He said he's kind of getting dizzy on the ice. I just hope it helps with his overall skating. He may replace Alexei.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee4707 View Post
    He was on Entertainment and said he's having a hard time with spinning now because you spin in skating the opposite direction of doing spins in dance. He said he's kind of getting dizzy on the ice. I just hope it helps with his overall skating. He may replace Alexei.
    You are to funny D. Does that mean we may see a change in your avatar?

It is no secret that I am an Evan fan but I don't think I could give up the Kween's avatar.

ETA: Evan's Rumba from last night show. Impressive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgymeebplCQ
    Last edited by demarinis5; 04-20-2010 at 07:39 AM.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by demarinis5 View Post
    ETA: Evan's Rumba from last night show. Impressive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgymeebplCQ
    Demarinis5, you are absolutely correct, Evan was totally impressive last night. I think Anna is so good for Evan.

I loved it when Bruno got on Kate about her dancing or lack of ....she just looked at him like........what are you talking about. I thought she was going to spew some venom but she didn't.

0 Not allowed!
    If Niecey goes before Kate I will scream.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast