Mirai fluff | Golden Skate

Mirai fluff

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
She is a lot taller than she used to be and don't forget that both women on the show were probably wearing heels. I would say Mirai is about 5"3 in flats. She is so shy and down to earth! Loves that pic of her, Racheal and Emily. They all rocked the Ralph Lauren!

silverlake22

Record Breaker
She is a lot taller than she used to be and don't forget that both women on the show were probably wearing heels. I would say Mirai is about 5"3 in flats. She is so shy and down to earth! Loves that pic of her, Racheal and Emily. They all rocked the Ralph Lauren!

Oh ok, I had heard from someone that she was 5'6" or taller, but I think that might be with her skates on. I agree, that picture is adorable and they look really good in those sweaters! :agree: . Mirai has gotten very grown up and polite, it is nice to see that her success has not gone to her head.

Layfan

Record Breaker
She is so irresistible! I love how she strenuously denied she was a celebrity ("no, not like you guys") and then ended the interview saying she wanted to go for gold in Sochi. Heh. Thanks for sharing this link!

janetfan

Match Penalty
Is it any surprise that at Natls we heard Frank call Mirai "my precious" :)

Or that Uncle Dick when describing Mirai called her "a spiffy girl." :cool:

I agree with the last three posters and also thanks for posting the "Mirai Olympic Slide Show." :thumbsup:

Now if I could just have a "Mirai Olympic Sushi Roll" my 2010 Olympics would be complete :laugh: