Pairs LP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Pairs LP

nodreams

Spectator
Throw 4F???:cool:
It seems a matter of impossibility...Too hard from the angle of tech.
BUT it can be true now that this cute pair have brought sooooo great a surprise today!!

I think they've praticed the throw 4F before cause what they did at the JGPF with the throw 3F was extremely HUGE! with that distance and height I think they can hit a 4F!

Sernando

Rinkside
Sui/Han are absolutely adorable! I really like their expressive personality during their performances, not emotionless, all about tech.
Hope Han can grow a bit more, and Sui not out grow Han... like what happened to Z/Z.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Throw QUAD in juniors? wow! Has anyone actually done this in seniors yet, in comp? I remember Zhang and Zhang's attempt..

champs

Final Flight
Throw QUAD in juniors? wow! Has anyone actually done this in seniors yet, in comp? I remember Zhang and Zhang's attempt..

In seniors, Vise/Trent in 2007 TEB (Clean, though almost a hand down) and Kavaguti/Smirnov in 2009 Euros (a hand down.) These two attempted 4STh in othr competitions too but either fell or got DGed, iirc.

sarukou

Rinkside

Zhang/Zhang actually landed one at the national games before the Olympics:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2dUqG7xTLE

I also remember the Canadian team of Miller/Moran(sp?) tried it numerous times, but I don't think any were ratified.

Crazy for a junior team to even be attempting it. Amazing!

Last edited: