Ladies SP | Golden Skate

Ladies SP

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Here is the start order for the Ladies SP tomorrow. Groups 1-5 go earlier in the day and then groups 5-10 skate later after a break. Agnes skates really early so I'm curious to see if that effects her score at all. All the other medal favorites are in the last two groups, and Kiri has to skate last. I'm a little scared for Kiri, she normally is a good SP skater and falters in the LP but I'm a little worried skating last might be tough for her. Hope everyone performs great :agree:! I'm excited for the results, though I wish I could actually SEE them skate :scowl:

Warm-Up Group 1
1 Mimi Tanasorn CHINDASOOK

2 Zhaira COSTINIANO

3 Celia ROBLEDO

4 Fanni FORGO

5 Jaimee NOBBS

Warm-Up Group 2
6 Beata PAPP

7 Rimgaile MESKAITE

8 Brittany LAU

9 Kristina KOSTKOVA

10 Isadora WILLIAMS

Warm-Up Group 3
11 Nadia GELDENHUYS

12 Naida AKSAMIJA

13 Mila PETROVIC

14 Agnes ZAWADZKI

15 Ani LOMINADZE

Warm-Up Group 4
16 Nika CERIC

17 Sofia BARDAKOV

18 Priscila ALAVEZ

19 Nino ABASHIDZE

20 Ira VANNUT

21 Tze Ching LEE

Warm-Up Group 5
22 Kristina PRILEPKO

23 Anne Line GJERSEM

24 Franka VUGEC

25 Sabina PAQUIER

26 Georgia GLASTRIS

27 Alina MILEVSKAIA

-------------------------------------------------BREAK-----------------------------------------------------------------

Warm-Up Group 6
28 Charlotte ROBBINS

29 Daniela STOEVA

30 Hae Lin KIM

31 Ariana TARRADO RIBES

32 Sila SAYGI

Warm-Up Group 7
33 Karina JOHNSON

34 Angelica OLSSON

35 Karolina SYKOROVA

36 Kate CHARBONNEAU

37 Qiuying ZHU

Warm-Up Group 8
38 Alexandra KUNOVA

39 Julia PFRENGLE

40 Romy BUEHLER

41 Victoria HUEBLER

42 Melinda WANG

43 Alina FJODOROVA

Warm-Up Group 9
44 Kanako MURAKAMI

45 Svetlana ISSAKOVA

46 Christina GAO

47 Polina AGAFONOVA

48 Manouk GIJSMAN

49 Anna OVCHAROVA

Warm-Up Group 10
50 Joshi HELGESSON

51 Isabel DRESCHER

52 Polina SHELEPEN

53 Lena MARROCCO

54 Francesca RIO

55 Kiri BAGA

Last edited:

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Not that I know of. Christina didn't get a very good score, I don't know what happened, there's no deductions but she only got 49.34, maybe her combo was downgraded or something? Oh well, her strength is the LP anyway. First little Russian lady is up now!

Lucky Star

Final Flight
Not that I know of. Christina didn't get a very good score, I don't know what happened, there's no deductions but she only got 49.34, maybe her combo was downgraded or something? Oh well, her strength is the LP anyway. First little Russian lady is up now!

She did 3T-1T, everything else were clean

Polina Agafonova landed 3Lz-3T!

silverlake22

Record Breaker
She did 3T-1T, everything else were clean

Polina Agafonova landed 3Lz-3T!

Grr, Christina has the best 3t-3t out there that is frustrating! Are you watching online? And yeah good score for Polina, the other Polina and Anna still might beat her though.

silverlake22

Record Breaker
YESSSS ANNA BEATS KANAKO! I told you she's the bomb! Love this girl! She is the REAL DEAL :love:. And she's not 4'7" like her teammate so hopefully she'll stay so good :agree:

Lucky Star

Final Flight
YESSSS ANNA BEATS KANAKO! I told you she's the bomb! Love this girl! She is the REAL DEAL :love:. And she's not 4'7" like her teammate so hopefully she'll stay so good :agree:

Yeah, I love her too! And I like her SP very match, hope we will see her performance tomorrow, she is really fun to watch

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Yeah, I love her too! And I like her SP very match, hope we will see her performance tomorrow, she is really fun to watch

I agree, THAT is how you do a jazz program. She got that score without a 3-3 either, meaning her spins must have been great. I really like her LP too, she is so expressive, hope she rocks it tomorrow! She has been improving so much this year, she was kinda shaky at the beginning of the season, but I think that was mostly because she had a growthspurt, last year she was a little peanut. I wonder if Polina Shelepen will be able to top that score. If Anna medals here I bet she'll compete on the senior grand prix circuit next season, even though she only turns 14 next week! :agree:

Last edited:

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Anna must have improved a lot since this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kj72cH_-DM

It's a fun program,
but not much speed, rough on edges and not good jumpings.
Well, we will see how she does in FS.

That video was from August, and yes she has definitely improved a lot. She is the Russian Junior silver medalist and beat Polina Shelepen, Elizaveta Tuktumysheva, and a bunch of other little jumping beans who do 3-3 without doing a 3-3 in either program at that competition. She finished 5th in the senior division. This whole season she has been getting better, last season she could only do like 2 triples and now she does all of them (except sal), and she has grown a lot and that has improved her speed, compared to the other girls she seems fast!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2_EytmJFwk
This was her LP from Russian junior nationals in February, I'd say it's a vast improvement from
this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LllpMdeALrU her LP from the JGP in August where the SP video you posted was from.

Last edited:

champs

Final Flight
Ouch for Shelepen...at this point either Baga or Shelepen will be in the penultimate group.