Thread: Adam Rippon-from the Juniors to the Worlds

Custom Title

Adam Rippon-from the Juniors to the Worlds

Hi all!He's the little article about Adam.http://worldskating.blogspot.com/201...to-worlds.html
    I think he can make a surprise at the Worlds

Custom Title
    Adam has done two seasons in the GP, and won a bronze GP medal this season, and a gold medal at 2010 4CC. So he's really been a Senior for the past two years.

Custom Title
    I think it's a nice, supportive article, Vlad, for a very promising skater. As chuckm points out, Adam has already proven that he is a real contender at the Senior level. I think that the only reason he was an alternate for Worlds, is because the US men's team has such depth.

I think that a lot of us will not be surprised if Adam does well at Worlds. I have thus far found both his skating and his personality on the ice to be delightful.

Still thinking about his elusive 3A. Has he got it now? Otherwise, he is on par with this magnificent field of Senior Men. I wouldn't rule him out for a podium slot.

Tripping on the Podium
    I love Adam Rippons skating, but it will all be based on his 3axel.

He did land 2 clean triple axels in his LP @ 4CC in which he put up a huge score. I absolutely love his SP, and if he can skate that clean I wouldn't be surprised if he sneaked into the final group, because the international judges definately seem to approve of his skating ability.

Didn't he have a grand prix event he was 2nd after the SP? I want to say it was in Paris.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesitz View Post
    Still thinking about his elusive 3A. Has he got it now? Otherwise, he is on par with this magnificent field of Senior Men. I wouldn't rule him out for a podium slot.
    It is not that he doesn't have it, it is inconsistent.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by herios View Post
    It is not that he doesn't have it, it is inconsistent.
    So is the Chosen One's, and people are still hyping him to the max