Practice reports, pics and news | Golden Skate

Practice reports, pics and news

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
Does anyone know if the official practices at the practice rink are open for fans/ public?

seniorita

Record Breaker
So far the thing is that you can go if you are an all events ticket holder, but that was the case also in Tallinn and they let people enter even if they had individual tickets.

This is practice program by the way

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
So far the thing is that you can go if you are an all events ticket holder, but that was the case also in Tallinn and they let people enter even if they had individual tickets.
Thank you, seniorita. That's what I've heard too, but wanted to be 100% sure.

Yep, seen that.

Trewyn

Medalist
Oh my, now I'm even more upset that I only arrive Wednesday :s. I would have loved to see those practices!!! Maybe I'll catch the Men's practice on Wednesday morning during the earlier WUGs. But for that my plane must be very much on time.

Dramahkween

On the Ice
I don't have any reports from pairs or dance, but I can tell you that pairs teams are arriving at the arena at the moment for another pairs practice...If anyone is there or is going, try to get some pics/video if allowed!!!!

Kappaala

Spectator
oh no! Ryan Bradley just posted this on his twitter 30 minutes ago, hope he's ok:

After all we have been through, I'd thought you would know better. You broke my heart...I will never be right again. I hope you're happy now

ETA: RyanSBradley

Alright, that was just a joke. Not as funny as first thought, but still worth the effort. Maybe its the Italian food getting to me. :)

Last edited:

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
oh no! Ryan Bradley just posted this on his twitter 30 minutes ago, hope he's ok:

After all we have been through, I'd thought you would know better. You broke my heart...I will never be right again. I hope you're happy now

That sounds like words to a song....

Dramahkween

On the Ice
Thanks MagicFairy!!

EDIT: Hmm..the links don't seem to be working...Or maybe it's just because I'm having trouble navigating the site since it's in German? LOL

Last edited:

MagicFairy

On the Ice
I hope the link works for you, because if i click on the link, it doesn´t work for me:cry: I don´t understand why :eek:hwell:

Edit: I think it works now, but i am not sure :eek:hwell:

Last edited:

MagicFairy

On the Ice
Thanks MagicFairy!!

EDIT: Hmm..the links don't seem to be working...Or maybe it's just because I'm having trouble navigating the site since it's in German? LOL

It is in german, because I couldn´t find the cute pic of Hotarek in the english version hihi

Last edited:

sus2850

Rinkside
I was at some practices today (after only 4 hours of sleep). It takes quite some time to travel betweens venues. We saw Hausch/Wende twice,obce being good (Savchenko/Szolkowy didn't show, also no Maxim and Maria). Ice Dance: The Kerrs were great as usual, some small mistakes, the Zaretskys very good too (both doing their long program at the practice rink), German Daniel Hermann fell. Neither Virtue/Moir nor Davies/White did show, Massimo Scali did some impromptu fan meeting, somehow missed their skate. Men: Takahashi was awesome despite maybe having a little cold (he wore a scarf) and being out of breath, Jeremy Abbot and Adam Rippon didn't show.

Susanne