Practice reports, pics and news | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Practice reports, pics and news

GiuliaPlum

On the Ice
I was at some practices today (after only 4 hours of sleep). It takes quite some time to travel betweens venues. We saw Hausch/Wende twice,obce being good (Savchenko/Szolkowy didn't show, also no Maxim and Maria). Ice Dance: The Kerrs were great as usual, some small mistakes, the Zaretskys very good too (both doing their long program at the practice rink), German Daniel Hermann fell. Neither Virtue/Moir nor Davies/White did show, Massimo Scali did some impromptu fan meeting, somehow missed their skate. Men: Takahashi was awesome despite maybe having a little cold (he wore a scarf) and being out of breath, Jeremy Abbot and Adam Rippon didn't show.

Susanne
Thanks a lot! I still can't realize so many wonderful skaters are in my same country :biggrin: getting more and more excited! and waiting for the Queeeeen

GiuliaPlum

On the Ice
oh no! Ryan Bradley just posted this on his twitter 30 minutes ago, hope he's ok:

After all we have been through, I'd thought you would know better. You broke my heart...I will never be right again. I hope you're happy now

ETA: RyanSBradley

Alright, that was just a joke. Not as funny as first thought, but still worth the effort. Maybe its the Italian food getting to me. :)
:eek:hwell:

:laugh:

bibi24

Final Flight
Thanks for the reports and pics! Great to hear Dai giving it his all! Wonder why Nobu and Kozuka were absent....

Dodhiyel

Final Flight
Thanks for the news. :)

I am very sorry to hear that Dai has a cold. A head cold can make all the difference in a performance; I have witnessed this in the past. It seems to have the capacity to affect the coordination. I was hoping that Dai would have the chance to show his best skating. Perhaps his head will clear by tomorrow. I hope so.

Selina11

Rinkside
Last edited:

Dramahkween

On the Ice
They are getting there...I think they will make some great progress! You can see the difference already from Euros! Let's hope tomorrow goes well!!

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
uh, didn't know that. I wonder why. I thought they really liked the new one.

Well I would like it more if I did not have to watch at least 3 other requiem for dreams including the Russians mess. The Clown program was much more original and entertaining.

Selina11

Rinkside
They are getting there...I think they will make some great progress! You can see the difference already from Euros! Let's hope tomorrow goes well!!

They are much faster than at Euros and they landed the jumps perfectly!:eek:
Their LP is so beautiful!:love:
Here is Montalbano/Krasnopolski´s LP: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LeX0B5LKCY

I hope they will show what they can at the SP tomorrow (today)! Maybe they have a little chance to qualify for the LP.:)

Last edited:

Dramahkween

On the Ice
They are much faster than at Euros and they landed the jumps perfectly!:eek:
Their LP is so beautiful!:love:
Here is Montalbano/Krasnopolski´s LP: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LeX0B5LKCY

I hope they will show what they can at the SP tomorrow (today)! Maybe they have a little chance to qualify for the LP.:)

I LOVE their long! Such a different style from the SP! The throw 3sal was huge, they look a lot more consistent than at Euros, and their elements look like they are higher levels now...Not to mention I LOVE her dress!!!