Awesome pictures of Yu-Na Kim at the Olympics | Golden Skate

Awesome pictures of Yu-Na Kim at the Olympics

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
^^Thank you for posting. Beautiful closeup photos of Yuna. Also gorgeous photo of Michelle at the end of SP1.

bibi24

Final Flight
Wow that is a CRAZY camera lens in the MK photo.... any model number and price check on that?

dorothea

Rinkside
Nice pictures! Yuna is abolutely beautiful and charming!
I heard a renowned photographer of Sports Illlustrated said Yuna is a natural model -- Yes, she is .:love:
The Discovery Channel Documentary film is awesome .:thumbsup:
Thanks!

csunny7

Rinkside
Nice pictures! Yuna is abolutely beautiful and charming!
I heard a renowned photographer of Sports Illlustrated said Yuna is a natural model -- Yes, she is .:love:
The Discovery Channel Documentary film is awesome .:thumbsup:
Thanks!
Oh, I watched the SI reporter's interview too. He seemed so impressed by Yuna's natural beatury and professional pose :D
I recently saw Yuna's Olympic Backstage montage -- it has a lot of Yuna's pictures with other atheletes at the Olympics. She looks so beautiful, happy and lovely off the ice, too. (Sorry, I don't know how to link ~~)

By the way, the photos posted in this thread is really nice. Is the photographer Yuna's fan ? Cool!!!
To be honest, I've been pleanstly surprised by Yuna fans' amazing talents. Their Yuna Banners and video clips are so artistic and sophisticated. I listened to songs dedicated to Yuna --they're awesome.
Kudos to Yuna the best skater and her great fans!

Last edited:

dorothea

Rinkside
Oh, I watched the SI reporter's interview too. He seemed so impressed by Yuna's natural beatury and professional pose :D
I recently saw Yuna's Olympic Backstage montage -- it has a lot of Yuna's pictures with other atheletes at the Olympics. She looks so beautiful, happy and lovely off the ice, too. (Sorry, I don't know how to link ~~)

By the way, the photos posted in this thread is really nice. Is the photographer Yuna's fan ? Cool!!!
To be honest, I've been pleanstly surprised by Yuna fans' amazing talents. Their Yuna Banners and video clips are so artistic and sophisticated. I listened to songs dedicated to Yuna --they're awesome.
Kudos to Yuna the best skater and her great fans!

100% agreed :)
I don't know whether the photographer here is pro or not,
but I'm sure he is one of those talented Yuna fans. :laugh:
Yuna is so beautiful and photogenic on and off the ice.

I like MK's iintroduction of Yuna in the Documentry-- "It's my pleasure and honor to introduce world champion and my friend, Yuna Kim" . So glad to see those two greatest champions have mutual admiration :agree:

french quarter

Rinkside
The below are the links to Discovery Channel documentary videos on YouTube. The Vimeo video has been removed. I also fixed the link in the original post.

Discovery Channel documentary film on Yu-Na Kim (YouTube):

1/4

2/4

3/4

4/4

Philip Hersh wrote on this documentary in this article today.

Last edited: