Ryan Bradley-Baroque style theatre | Golden Skate

Ryan Bradley-Baroque style theatre

silverlake22

Record Breaker
So proud of Ryan and happy he is going! Humor is something we really need at a competition like this and with Tomas not here, Ryan can bring the humor to the table :biggrin:. Go Ryan :agree:!

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm SO glad he's going to Worlds, and I wish him a great competition!

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Vlad, Thanks for a lovely article. it will be hard for Ryan at Worlds, skating with a broken fifth metatarsal in his foot, and attempting 3 quads, as he did (and completed!) at US Nationals

I love his baroque program to Amadeus!

I so want him to skate both of his programs perfectly, wherever he might finish in the end!

He is a particular favorite of mine!

merrywidow

Record Breaker
I'm another wishing Ryan Good Luck. I so hope his Baroque lp is cleanly skated for him. It's such a joy to watch him & this program is terrific.

Vlad

On the Ice
Vlad, Thanks for a lovely article. it will be hard for Ryan at Worlds, skating with a broken fifth metatarsal in his foot, and attempting 3 quads, as he did (and completed!) at US Nationals

I love his baroque program to Amadeus!

I so want him to skate both of his programs perfectly, wherever he might finish in the end!

He is a particular favorite of mine!
Thank you!And I'm sure he will try his best there.

I remember when Denkova and Stavisky did a Galop for the OD one year, and that's when I became a big fan of theirs.

If Ryan can clear the hurdles of 2 clean programs, he will be on the podium.

silverlake22

Record Breaker
I remember when Denkova and Stavisky did a Galop for the OD one year, and that's when I became a big fan of theirs.

If Ryan can clear the hurdles of 2 clean programs, he will be on the podium.

I agree with this. He's one of those headcase skaters, like Tomas Verner or Carolina Kostner, that if by some miracle they did 2 clean programs at one competition, I think they would have to be on the podium, the judges would just get so excited :laugh:

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
.... REALLY? Bradley? The guy's been to one world championships, right? Him? I've heard this mentioned elsewhere and I think I'm missing something. Not from the perspective of enjoyment, but understanding.

La Rhumba

Supporting All British Skaters!
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
.... REALLY? Bradley? The guy's been to one world championships, right? Him? I've heard this mentioned elsewhere and I think I'm missing something. Not from the perspective of enjoyment, but understanding.

I'm totally confused too. :confused: I watched his FP and thought it was a parody, a characature....I wondered at first if he was attempting Comedy? Then realised he wasn't. And what was all that winking in the K&C?

I appreciate he skated with an injury, but as an interpretation of Baroque, it in no way compared to D&S's OD of the past. That had class.

The other 2 American male skaters were fabulous to watch however.