Asada & Ten leave coaches | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Asada & Ten leave coaches

sunny0760

On the Ice

According to Google translate, yes. But I hope someone does a better trastlation.
It says ;

Subject intervention of parents in the training process so often raised and discussed, that there is no point in returning to it again. I can only say that for the same reason, and too sharply with the vice-champion Vancouver Games Mao Asada completely severed Tatiana Tarasova, noting that it is impossible to work when the "mother sits on her head and trying out leadership training".

It is worth noting that speak to major tournaments without a coach Assad is not the first time: his first World Championship title she won in a month with a small, after voluntarily parted with Rafael Arutyunyan.

lavender

Record Breaker
Love Tat usually but this wasn't a match made in heaven and Evan's Tat program was redone by Lori.

Coaches/choreographers like Tat, NM, Galina haven't been the most effective when it comes to COP programs like they were around 2006. It's hit and miss imo. Basically Tat didn't fit Mao.

Last edited:

RumbleFish

Rinkside
If I were Denis Ten, I'd skate for Korea where the public is willing to throw big money at skating these days.
He could make $millions in Korea if he skates well and sells his nationalism invoking stories about his grandfather's patriotism and sufferings endured by ethnic Koreans in the former USSR.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
If I were Denis Ten, I'd skate for Korea where the public is willing to throw big money at skating these days.
He could make $millions in Korea if he skates well and sells his nationalism invoking stories about his grandfather's patriotism and sufferings endured by ethnic Koreans in the former USSR.

Of course, his ties to Kazakhstan might be strong as well.

sorcerer

Final Flight
According to Google translate, yes.
Subject intervention of parents in the training process so often raised and discussed, that there is no point in returning to it again. I can only say that for the same reason, and too sharply with the vice-champion Vancouver Games Mao Asada completely severed Tatiana Tarasova, noting that it is impossible to work when the "mother sits on her head and trying out leadership training".

It is worth noting that speak to major tournaments without a coach Assad is not the first time: his first World Championship title she won in a month with a small, after voluntarily parted with Rafael Arutyunyan.
The translation seems to say that TAT is furious about Mao's mother's intervention, that she won't be at Worlds, but not so affirmatively that they split.
Did they really split? Would someone who speak Russian give us a more precise translation?

Well, both Arthunian and Mao kept quiet for some time after their de-facto breakup, so we won't get any confirmation for the time being ....

Last edited: