Dance Compulsory (Golden Wlatz) | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Dance Compulsory (Golden Wlatz)

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
My god the race for bronze is gonna be tight. One level off in the OD/FD, one minor stumble.... and they're out.

Tesla

Final Flight
I'm going to watch the pairs. I hate watching things live. I get too nervous. Hence the reason I'm not watching the CD. I fully expect V/M to win though, irregardless of how D/W do. I hope I'm wrong though. Go Meryl & Charlie!

SamuraiKike

Medalist
Kerrs, P&B and LaKhokh are basically tied, less than two hundreds of a point between them. Should be interesting to see which team gets out of the final group after the OD.

Faiella&Scali bronze should be safe now.

By the way from practice pcitures Pechalat and Bourzat have returned to last season Free Dance (The circus one).

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
So there's the race for Gold and the race for bronze. Just like everyone predicted. Crone and Poirier are poised to bring back three spots (ditto S/B, but that wasn't really in doubt).

CdnSkateWatcher

On the Ice
And, on a small personal random note: whenever I see these bouncy, flouncy puffy dresses with these layers of feathery "stuff" I start hearing the Muppet Show theme song in my brain ... I do not like the effect, and I'm always worried about bits of that stuff coming OFF the dress onto the ice and causing problems for following couples ... :rolleye: