Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Men SP starting order

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by seniorita View Post
    happy birthday I have my birthday on Sunday, so it is the gala day and I have no wishes for it. It will be a nerve - free gift
    I thought Macypura was much younger and Mathman had promised me he would be olympic silver medalist
    Macypura? Well, he does look young but according to his ISU bio http://www.isufs.org/bios/isufs00008194.htm his PB total score is 174 so I think that was wishful thinking on Mathman's part. He has never been medalist material, except obviously in Slovakia

I do wish we could have a thread with both The Order of Skate together with the Time Schedule!!

I don't think I will be awake in NYC to watch the first group of Men which has a few skaters I would like to see again.

The second group of Men starts with Javier and goes through the end. I can see all this, but looking in two different places, it's best to have the Schedule and Order in one thread for a quick click.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlake22 View Post
    Macypura? Well, he does look young but according to his ISU bio http://www.isufs.org/bios/isufs00008194.htm his PB total score is 174 so I think that was wishful thinking on Mathman's part. He has never been medalist material, except obviously in Slovakia
    Not even in Slovakia Im afraid, he got beaten by the new kid Peter Reitmayer , who is skating in Torino and who was sent to Nebelhron and couldnt qualify the olympic spot. I dont think we will see him next season. He only competed internationall once this season compared to the 8 he did in 2008-2009 and was dead last at Skate America. A shame , he's very very good looking

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    We arrived in Torino and met another GS girl, we stay in the best place ever, it is tradiotional building and the elevator is transparent wooden like a horror movie of Agatha Kristi and the BnB belongs to the cutest grandma ever who makes homemade breakfast!! I m so excited I m in the past Olympic city, I saw on bus a poster of Museo Olympico 2006! Whats this? I will search for the first ice cream of pistachio before Arena. I passed by the official hotel of skaters also, but i prefer the grandma!

Custom Title
    For those of you who can't watch, I'm doing some live blog updates of each skater here:

http://tony-wheeler.blogspot.com

nefertiti..reincarnate
    Quote Originally Posted by seniorita View Post
    We arrived in Torino ...
    Oh I envy you !! Keep informing us !!

When do the next groups skate?

The Future Mrs. Evan Lysacek #1Kerryfan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ImaginaryPogue View Post
    Here's the schedule

All times are Italian time, which is GMT + 1, right? So subtract five if you're in NY; eight if you're in LA, or something in between if.... you're somewhere in between.

That sentence sounded smarter in my head.
    Thanks! I'm from Ohio, so I subtracted 5, and am I watching live now. Most of the top contenders don't skate till later, so I didn't have to wake up at4:30. Just waiting for the last two groups. Let's go, Team USA!!!

Custom Title
    Thanks Tony. Your updates are very, very good. Thank you!

Javi!!!!

Custom Title
    Reynolds!!

The Future Mrs. Evan Lysacek #1Kerryfan's Avatar
    Thanks Tony! Wish I could be there, but college obligations prevent me from traveling for skating competitions! It's been a good field so far!

I am sorry, but in what freaking bizarro-world does Amodio get less PCS than Kevin Reynolds? And not just a bit, but Reynolds got more than 2 points more, including 0.3 more on skating skills.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    I am sorry, but in what freaking bizarro-world does Amodio get less PCS than Kevin Reynolds? And not just a bit, but Reynolds got more than 2 points more, including 0.3 more on skating skills.
    You read my mind. I assume Reynolds landed the quad and the boosted his PCS. But that's just wierd. Did Amodio mess up? He was well below his personal best.

Custom Title
    IN for Kevin=6.80 vs Florent=6.35
    TR Kevin=6.45 vs Florent=5.95

It's the hair....

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast