Men SP starting order | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Men SP starting order

Medusa

Record Breaker
SamuraiKike said:
And judges do tend to judge for the performance for the second tier skaters so Im not surprised Reynolds got better PCS than Amodio if the first was cleaner. PCS shouldnt act like an automatic bonus.. although when it comes to the top skaters is another story.

Reynolds popped his 3A into a single. That might be considered clean by some of course, because he didn't actually fall or turn out of it.

katymay

Medalist
No backup skates? hmmm.
Russian federation seemed like, ho hum, who cares. Wonder what kind of blades they were?

loop9497

On the Ice
Country
United-States
No backup skates? hmmm.
Russian federation seemed like, ho hum, who cares. Wonder what kind of blades they were?

That's what I was wondering. But would he have had enough time to get them and properly lace them, even if he did have backups (I say this as someone who has never skated)?

I'm sad about Ryan Bradley's mistakes.

Tesla

Final Flight
What the heck happened to Ryan? He'd better hope others tank or he won't make the LP. He probably will make it, but that must have been one crummy skate. Poor Ryan.

Bennett

Record Breaker
I wonder if they ever bring backup skates to competitions.

If he had ones, he'd have had enough time to change and lace them though.

SamuraiKike

Medalist
Wow I cant Believe it.. Ryan is gonna need some very bad performances from the next guys to make it tomorrow!

SamuraiKike

Medalist
Reynolds popped his 3A into a single. That might be considered clean by some of course, because he didn't actually fall or turn out of it.

Oh I didnt know that, Im reading PBP only. Thats not clean at all for me. But the point about PCS still remain independently of the skaters..

euroskate

Final Flight
http://svtplay.se/v/1912459/konstak...1364158,1,f,-1/pl,v,,1912443/sb,p104182,1,f,-

feed works for me.

Skaters usualy don´t have "back up skates"
even if he had other skates i doubt that he would be able to do tripples with it. u are usulay only skating with one boots.

really surprised that bradley didn´t get the USA bonus. Of course it´s bad for ryan but he got what he deserved. But again once more you see that it is not worth the risk of a quad in short. he got a downgrade for sure and is now almost nót in the final

katymay

Medalist
There would have been time, but he already missed the first element, so he was already off the podium. Sure would love to know the blade brand. LOL.

katymay

Medalist
http://svtplay.se/v/1912459/konstak...1364158,1,f,-1/pl,v,,1912443/sb,p104182,1,f,-

feed works for me.

Skaters usualy don´t have "back up skates"
even if he had other skates i doubt that he would be able to do tripples with it. u are usulay only skating with one boots.

really surprised that bradley didn´t get the USA bonus. Of course it´s bad for ryan but he got what he deserved. But again once more you see that it is not worth the risk of a quad in short. he got a downgrade for sure and is now almost nót in the final
e j
Euro; I always had back up skates. Really they were a pair I had broken down, with an inferior blade (with chips) Stuff happens!

TCAngel18

Medalist
i dont live in sweden, unfortunately, so is there any other feeds other than universal that someone in usa can watch?
....what happened with ryan?

TCAngel18

Medalist
btw ryan is qualified into the last spot as of now, which means he automatically does qualify for a LP i just had so much hope for him tho....i was hoping for a top 10 finish, but his LP is wonderful so he can possibly do it, its just gonna be hard...

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
I'm glad Ryan's in, but there's no way he can medal now. I'm sad. Other than Evan, he's my favorite skater.
Jeremy and Adam must feel so much pressure........ they now know that their placements must add up to 13 for the US to make three placements next year...... can they do it? And Johnny and Evan may regret withdrawing now.......