Men SP starting order | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Men SP starting order

janetfan

Match Penalty
So the other Russian skater needs a top 10 finish or they only get one guy next year?

TCAngel18

Medalist
are the men doing their warmup skate now?...because justin tv is a russian feed, and theyre just doing commercials...

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Bradley is currently qualified for the LP, in the last spot. He's guaranteed a spot in the LP. (Now he's in the second to last spot)

Top ten? That was always gonna be a challenge. Right now he's fifteen points back where the 10th skater (in the top ten) will be, at least, so I doubt it. But if he moves into the top fifteen, that'll be noteworthy.

Yeah. Top 10 will only happen if there's a major splatfest. I think it probably more realistic for him to get into the top 15 and better his last appearance (in 2007).

But miracles and SOYL can totally happen, so I'm hoping that for Ryan!

LOL those kind of bonus are not used for the #2 -#3 skaters though. Thats why Ryan got what he got.

And he's only #3 by default, which puts you at an even greater disadvantage!

wonderlen3000

Final Flight
Where can I watch live? Universal sport live coverage on men SP is not working!!! Plzzzz
The next group is on!!

Bennett

Record Breaker
I'm so sad that Tomas is not here. I didn't even watch his Olympics because they went bad. TV didn't broadcast them and I did not try to locate. I was hoping that he bounces back at Worlds and that I would see him do well. I am sad. But I hope he takes needed time to rest and comes back with a refreshed mind. He is a great crowd pleaser and I am sure that he can make a great show skater anyway.

mishieru07

On the Ice
All skaters who don't make the FS get 18 points, so as long as Michal places 10th or higher (which he is more than capable of) Czech Republic will get 2 spots for men next year.

I'm confused. I thought the requirement was a combined total of 23 from both skaters? Otherwise, Korea would have gotten 3 spots for ladies right?

Confused!!! D:

TCAngel18: THANK YOU! Haha showing pairs now that it's zamboni break.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
I'm confused. I thought the requirement was a combined total of 23 from both skaters? Otherwise, Korea would have gotten 3 spots for ladies right?

Confused!!! D:

14-28 points = 2 skaters
<13 = 3 skaters (top two skaters combined)

janetfan

Match Penalty
Yes and it will be Ironic if Voronov ends up being the guy who secures the spots for Russia after how he got treated after Euros..

He will get the big bonus and no matter how many times he falls he will finish atleast 10th. Am sure Speedy already sent the memo to the judges ;)

silverlake22

Record Breaker

Confused!!! D:

No, it's 28 points (I believe).

silverlake22

Record Breaker
I'm so sad that Tomas is not here. I didn't even watch his Olympics because they went bad. TV didn't broadcast them and I did not try to locate. I was hoping that he bounces back at Worlds and that I would see him do well. I am sad. But I hope he takes needed time to rest and comes back with a refreshed mind. He is a great crowd pleaser and I am sure that he can make a great show skater anyway.

:cry: me too! I love Tomas, his exhibition pieces are the best ever! Hope he regroups and comes back strong next season, I love his quad, it's HUGE :agree: