Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Men SP starting order

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by wonderlen3000 View Post
    I think Oda pops all of his 3 jumps!! =(

Yeah, he did :(

Custom Title
    Great to see Jeremy and chan back very sad about oda!!! Hé is so consistent

Quote Originally Posted by #1Kerryfan View Post
    I'm thinking Dai's going to take the lead. He deserves it.
    And I agree, Jeremy was better than Chan.
    I'm a huge fan of Jeremy but I think he was tenative in his SP. It didn't have that same polish and attack that I saw from him at Nationals or at the GP. I think Koz was probably better this time.

But as someone else said, it might be better this way. I think the goal here was for Jeremy to skate a clean program and get some confidence in him after the Olympics. I think he can easily move up in the LP.

Now I didn't see Chan's program, so I'm not sure if he should be that far in the lead...

ETA: Or Dice-K! Looks like he did great! Will have to watch the replay later.

On cloud nine and refusing to come down!
    Quote Originally Posted by missysays View Post
    Wow- I'm totally hating the camera work at this world's competition!!! Especially the feet closeups when you completely lose the rest of the body.
    Camera work's been bad.

I mean seriously, the only time I"m actually interested in looking at the feet is in replays of jumps and footwork! Gahhh.

wow dai is amazing...great, jeremy is in 4th now though..

Custom Title
    Only last group remain. Can Brain redeem himself??? I'm crossing my finger!!! Hope at least he can skate clean and make it to the final flight!!

Custom Title
    Wow. So if Kozuka or Dai have a bad skate tomorrow and end up out of the top ten, Japan goes down to two skaters. Takahashi and Chan had the exact same TES.

Custom Title
    I also thought Chan was better than Abbott. I would be happy to see both of them on the podium, with Daisuke as the winner. Though I would love to see Joubert actually skate well and win a medal (just not sure what's going to happen).

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. P View Post
    I'm a huge fan of Jeremy but I think he was tenative in his SP. It didn't have that same polish and Jeremy that I saw at Nationals or at the GP. I think Koz was probably better this time.

But as someone else said, it might be better this way. I think the goal here was for Jeremy to skate a clean program and get some confidence in him after the Olympics. I think he can easily move up in the LP.

Now I didn't see Chan's program, so I'm not sure if he should be that far in the lead...

ETA: Or Dice-K! Looks like he did great! Will have to watch the replay later.
    I liked Kozuka's skate better than Chan's, but Chan has the bigger reputation.

But Daisuke was great though! He definitely had the polish and confidence some of the younger skaters lacked.

Custom Title
    Wow this is crazy...so glad they put Takahashi over Chan.

If Brian is clean he still shouldn't be ahead of the other top skaters but that's just me.
    Last edited by lavender; 03-24-2010 at 10:36 AM.

Wow Jeremy,Takahiko Kozuka,Patrick, and Dai were all fantastic, so exciting. Sorry to see Oda bomb, that was a shock.

GO BRIAN!!!! Skate Strong and Clean!!!!! Alll I want for my Brithday is for Brian Joubert to win the world title!

On cloud nine and refusing to come down!
    Quote Originally Posted by ImaginaryPogue View Post
    Wow. So if Kozuka or Dai have a bad skate tomorrow and end up out of the top ten, Japan goes down to two skaters. Takahashi and Chan had the exact same TES.
    Skate gods, you didn't see anything.

Well done Daisuke, Takahiko, Jeremy and Patrick!

Personally, I liked Taka-chan the best.

what happened with contesti?.....the justin tv feed is on crack, its changed from russian to japanese to eurosport back to a russian commercial lol...

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by lavender View Post
    Wow this is crazy...so glad they put Takahashi over Chan.

If Brian is clean he still shouldn't be ahead of the other top skaters but that's just me.
    Brian need all of his jumps including the 4T+3T clean to be close to Chan and Dai. His PCS will be probably around 37-38, not above Chan or Dai but will be above Abott and Kazuko. That's a lot of IF.

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast