Men SP starting order | Page 13 | Golden Skate

Men SP starting order

evangeline

Record Breaker
Brezina has extraordinary jumps, it looks like he can effortlessly fit an extra rotation in some of them.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
What happened with Jeremy?? This is so frustrating.

Nothing! He did a clean program, but was tenative. He scored a solid 81 points. It's just that Chan, Joubert, Dice-K and Koz skated clean as well!

evangeline

Record Breaker
too many PCS points for Brian J. ok,he landed all his jumps but her presentation not as good as Takahashi or Chan...

Well, Joubert did get lower PCS (and IN scores) than Takahashi and Chan.

But it's interesting that Joubert only had 0.5 more TES than Takahashi and Chan.

Layfan

Record Breaker
Nothing! He did a clean program, but was tenative. He scored a solid 81 points. It's just that Chan, Joubert, Dice-K and Koz skated clean as well!

Wow! I cannot believe I missed it. Congrats to all of those guys. who is first?? Chan??

so much for my thinking that if Jeremy was clean he'd be top three but all those other guys are so good too...

Bennett

Record Breaker
Didn't skating order matter? He was the first one who did really well in this comp.

wonderlen3000

Final Flight
too many PCS points for Brian J. ok,he landed all his jumps but her presentation not as good as Takahashi or Chan...

But he is way better than Plushy thou. I love his SP and really suit his style, power, speed, flare. If he can hangs on to the podium, it will be redemption for him.

Tesla

Final Flight

figuristka

Medalist
Good for Brian to skate so well and with so much energy. Loved the performance even if he scores lower on the pcs. Thought all 5 men were great. Close between him and Chan, but perhaps there is a point about the quad being rewarded alittle bit more, however he was ahead in tech score. I don't like people calling Chan the chose one, not sure where that came from. I just think with the new judging system it rewards skaters like him. Chan's presentation outwardly is more subduded then Dai, and Brian though so should be reflected in performance execusion..

mishieru07

On the Ice
Didn't skating order matter? He was the first one who did really well in this comp.

Well, S/Z and Plushy skated in the first flight for the Olympics in the SP and did just fine.

Good skate for Brezina! Those jumps look so easy!