Men SP starting order | Page 23 | Golden Skate

Men SP starting order

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Jeremy was not at his best yesterday. He may have been pretty clean but hearing him talk - he said he was off, was not in his zone, and struggled to keep it together.

I think the judges saw that and scored him somewhat accurately.

Oh well, fine then that the judges have such a sure instinct about what's happening on the ice :laugh:

wallow

Spectator
I love Michal too, and Javi is just a breath of fresh air. I really hope Michal and Tomas dominate next season, I love them both :love:

As for Oda, http://goldenskate.com/articles/2009/w_ms.shtml he says he was not injured or sick, just very, very tense. Poor guy, he looked like a scared little puppy out on the ice :cry: , at least he's had a good season up til now (he couldn't really help his lace breaking in Vancouver), I'm sure he'll come back strong next season. Also, I didn't know Javi skated with Morozov though, does that mean he lives in New Jersey?

It's nice to see skater from countries that are not usually dominate in figure skating doing so well.

It's also nice to see a skater take responsibility for their poor performance.

seniorita

Record Breaker
Really the comments why Plushenko scored ahead of joubert in a different competition on a different space zone a month ago, is at least to say funny. Get over it. This is the thing you noticed about marks after 50 skaters at worlds???The same skater gets diffrent marks in different competitions and you try to find a reason why two different skaters took different marks in two different competitions?:laugh:Sorry it is hard to follow it.