Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Men SP starting order

Quote Originally Posted by TCAngel18 View Post
    never mind im on justin TV
    May I ask you the link?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Why didn't Tomas come?
    Not in form/needed to reevaluate what happened this season.

Quote Originally Posted by silverlake22 View Post
    Yeah. Honestly though he's been doing that all season. I don't know why Verner just didn't go to Worlds, even when he bombs, his score is still like 15 points higher than Pavel's, he wouldn't have to worry about not making the LP and at this rate it looks like Pavel won't...
    Maybe Tomas is not 100% fit - or maybe he needs a break. I mean how meltdowns can he have in a season without losing confidence......

Custom Title
    Why didn't Tomas come?
    He "wasn't in form to compete with the best" aka he got his ego bruised at the Olympics when he finished lower than he did 4 years ago and was badly beaten by Michal Brezina for the third time this season. Still better than Pavel though, Tomas bombed at nationals and finished 2nd, Pavel was 4th. All skaters who don't make the FS get 18 points, so as long as Michal places 10th or higher (which he is more than capable of) Czech Republic will get 2 spots for men next year.

http://www.justin.tv/sklives#r=ZYyJCU8~ ...but its being dumb right now lol i just have to refresh..

Custom Title
    Thanks silverlake22

So the other Russian skater needs a top 10 finish or they only get one guy next year?

are the men doing their warmup skate now?...because justin tv is a russian feed, and theyre just doing commercials...

skating philosopher
    Quote Originally Posted by ImaginaryPogue View Post
    Bradley is currently qualified for the LP, in the last spot. He's guaranteed a spot in the LP. (Now he's in the second to last spot)

Top ten? That was always gonna be a challenge. Right now he's fifteen points back where the 10th skater (in the top ten) will be, at least, so I doubt it. But if he moves into the top fifteen, that'll be noteworthy.
    Yeah. Top 10 will only happen if there's a major splatfest. I think it probably more realistic for him to get into the top 15 and better his last appearance (in 2007).

But miracles and SOYL can totally happen, so I'm hoping that for Ryan!

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiKike View Post
    LOL those kind of bonus are not used for the #2 -#3 skaters though. Thats why Ryan got what he got.
    And he's only #3 by default, which puts you at an even greater disadvantage!

Custom Title
    Where can I watch live? Universal sport live coverage on men SP is not working!!! Plzzzz
    The next group is on!!

Custom Title
    Why didn't Tomas come?
    He just decided to end his season and thought wasnt ready for it. A good decision IMO. He must completely leave behind this horrible season and get a new coach and get some psychological help.

I'm so sad that Tomas is not here. I didn't even watch his Olympics because they went bad. TV didn't broadcast them and I did not try to locate. I was hoping that he bounces back at Worlds and that I would see him do well. I am sad. But I hope he takes needed time to rest and comes back with a refreshed mind. He is a great crowd pleaser and I am sure that he can make a great show skater anyway.

http://www.justin.tv/sklives#r=ZYyJCU8~ but theyre showing pairs short now because of a warmup i think....

On cloud nine and refusing to come down!
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlake22 View Post
    All skaters who don't make the FS get 18 points, so as long as Michal places 10th or higher (which he is more than capable of) Czech Republic will get 2 spots for men next year.
    I'm confused. I thought the requirement was a combined total of 23 from both skaters? Otherwise, Korea would have gotten 3 spots for ladies right?

Confused!!! D:

TCAngel18: THANK YOU! Haha showing pairs now that it's zamboni break.

Quote Originally Posted by TCAngel18 View Post
    http://www.justin.tv/sklives#r=ZYyJCU8~ ...but its being dumb right now lol i just have to refresh..
    very kind! currently showing Savchenko Szolkowy

Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast