Men SP starting order | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Men SP starting order

CassAgain

On the Ice
Universal is generally doing a nice job overall, but they have a few bugs to work out. I guess they're about to go live, but are starting with a Johnny, Peter and Tara conversation. Like Johnny but would rather see the live skating.

lavender

Record Breaker
I mean how meltdowns can he have in a season without losing confidence......

I was thinking it might be that . Poor Verner...all that talent.

Anyhoo...yay for the amazing Abbott.

TCAngel18

Medalist
I was thinking it might be that . Poor Verner...all that talent.

Anyhoo...yay for the amazing Abbott.

i know, goooooo jeremy!....his SP has been a weakness, i mean he scored 148 in Oly's even with a fall on the Quad and other tentative landings, so the judges love his LP, so he could medal!!!

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Kozuka was fantastic! Ahh I think that will/should beat Jeremy! Anyone else crushing on this guy? He's just so cute, I mean, LOOK at that teddy bear face :laugh: and a fantastic skater to boot!

Also, in defense of Verner, the meltdowns started because he got swine flu in November. He did well at TEB and well enough at SA (with the flu) and after that it was just downhill, and I think it messed with his confidence. I think he can get it back together, the one thing with him is that he always makes different mistakes so I don't think it's technique as much as nerves, I mean sometimes he messes up the quad, other times its gorgeous, sometimes he pops the 3a, other times it's huge and beautiful, normally his footwork is awesome and sometimes he stumbles.

loop9497

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Nice job for Takahiko! This program has grown on me. I already thought he was a good skater. I look forward to seeing more of him in the future. I tend to like a lot of the Japanese skaters, anyway, so I'm not surprised I'm liking him.

mishieru07

On the Ice
Kozuka was fantastic! Anyone else crushing on this guy? He's just so cute, I mean, LOOK at that teddy bear face :laugh: and a fantastic skater to boot!

ITA, he's SOOOO cute! Definitely one of my favourites for the upcoming quad!!

Oh no what's wrong with Oda; he popped 2 jumps!