Pairs Short Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Pairs Short Program

Tesla

Final Flight
Fantastic short by Denney & Barrett! I don't know if it's the stream, but they seemed so fast! Of course the footwork section slowed a bit, but everything else seemed so energetic! Good for them! I love their coaches. They get so excited!

loop9497

On the Ice
Country
United-States
D/B seemed fast to me as well. Very pleased with their skate.

I'm glad I got to see the French. I like them and look forward to seeing them improve. I thought they skated a little slowly for the music, but I am happy they didn't have any major mistakes.

The Swiss team was cool, too.

viv

On the Ice
Those French I love. Even though their famous lift wasn't as smooth as usual today.

Yes, they are adoreable. Hendryk Schamberger of German Eurosport said that they willbe on the podium within two years. :)

Great skate from Denney&Barrett.

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
The standard was good in the last group. I would have B/L first followed by D/B. Hopefully they both will be in the top 10. How did the Israelis skate? They have got a lot of positive reviews on here but there score wasn't the best

I love the music of Firebird, her costume was a bit different to Khokhlovas though.

CassAgain

On the Ice
So proud of Caydee and Jeremy! That last group was very entertaining--hope the next one can keep the great skating going.

Tesla

Final Flight
Oh, that was beautiful by Amanda and Mark. Should be right there with D/B & B/L.

skatemom1122

Final Flight
Caydee and Jeremy are guaranteed a spot in the penultimate group in the FS! The strongest performance for American teams in a while at worlds!