Pairs Short Program | Golden Skate

Pairs Short Program

CdnSkateWatcher

On the Ice
Tsagris and Crenshaw: Okay, I've not seen this before (but, what do I know). She does not appear to be wearing any panties on her dress. It's a nude mesh all the way up to where the skirt joins. Am I missing something (or is she?)

CassAgain

On the Ice
So Crenshaw and Tsagris compete for Greece because he used to skate with a Greek skater? No other Greek connection, or am I missing something?

SamuraiKike

Medalist
Tsagris's former partner wasn't greek either IIRC. They are representing Greece in a FraserLukanin way :)

SamuraiKike

Medalist
I want to check the new italiam team of Berton/Hotarek. She was lovely as a single skater, and he was strong enough but held down by his previous partner. Hope this new pairing works out.

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
Great performance by B/L. Probably the best they have skated. They were out of sync on the sbs jumps but apart from that it was perfect. In to the lead with 59.78. Hopefully that will get them into the top 10.

QuadLutz

Rinkside
Anyone else who couldn't escape the idea of beauty and the beast during the young Russians' skating? I'm not criticising his appearence, just that something in the overall impression... :laugh:

Gymgirll

Rinkside
She's 158 cm. I don't think she'll get much taller. She's very thin though, so she will probably fill out a bit.

SamuraiKike

Medalist
The ISU result page is not updated. It says MorandDorsaz Best SP score is 49.79 when they got more than 55 points at Vancouver.