Pairs Long Program | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Pairs Long Program

CPWest

Rinkside
I'm upset that the Germans didn't win the free here. On what planet do Pang and Tong have better skating skills, better choregraphy and transitions than the Germans? I understand Pang and Tong winning this due to the short program. But they should not have gotten higher PCS than S/S here. Its pretty clear who has political favor and who does not. Poor S/S clearly they just don't have a powerful federation backing them.

Are you kidding me? Look at the score SS got for the free program in Vancouver!! it was the result of political favor. As many here already pointed out, Pang and Tong were the most underrated skaters in the past few seasons in pair skating. They fought hard and long and finally get the recognition they deserve. I am just glad that they stuck through such hard times.

CPWest

Rinkside
saw it coming from a mile, the judges set their minds for the podium already, I'm just glad s/s edged into 2nd

if you only want to mean that the judges wanted to give KS a gift, i agree. Pand and Tong earned their gold medal.