Ladies Short - Start Order | Page 24 | Golden Skate

Ladies Short - Start Order

Tesla

Final Flight
ISU - are you so greedy it's worthy putting so many of your skaters through this, and putting out a subpar product for the fans?

Huh? So the women are bombing out, the rest of Worlds (pairs, men, dance) has been great. They just need to suck it up and deal. Mistakes happen.

wonderlen3000

Final Flight
Is it possible that Kim will not skate the long program. There was some question about her even doing worlds and now to be in 6th and possibly lower! If she is out of the final group I would not be surprised to see her drop out.

That will be worse than making a comeback n fight back for the podium. If she skate like she did in Olymp she can still come back for bronze or silver, or even gold. But juding from the PCS given, none of the skaters will be getting the huge PCS mark!!

If she drop out, the medias will eat her alive!!

SamuraiKike

Medalist
Could Marai be having a Kimmie World's!

I soo hope not, I dont want her to be such a big fluke like Kimmie was LOL.. Seriously, this is great for her and I hope she can keep it together.. Still a 10 point SP deficit is nothing for both Yu-Na and Mao , they can easily come back.

figuristka

Medalist
pc stream froze during Rachael, not sure if she did 2 axel. Just don't like her style compaired to the other top ladies.

MikiAndoFan#1

Record Breaker
Mao's combo was worth like 4 points because of the UR. Wow, Akiko is down by Kwak! Hope Min-Jung feels better now, I just think this has been a really long season for everyone.

I know Mao's combination wasn't worth much, but I think Mao has better quality on the other elements than Mirai.

Sazzy

Rinkside
watching british euro sport live atm,

brian orser, yuna's coach, just did an interview (between suzuki's score and rachael);

he says: although yuna's v fussy about how tight her laces, her boots, they weren't the problems. Yuna just lost focus. missed a layback which has never happened before, terrible spiral ..

... whilst I was trying to remember as much as I could ... Yuna's interview came up.

YUNA's INTERVIEW, she says (straight after rachael's performance, before the scores):
- little tired + scared to compete again after the olympics.
- she's ready to fight now ..
- wasn't expecting her SP was going to be like this, just want to forget about it, and get back to normal!

tried to type as accurately and as much as possible!

Last edited:

SamuraiKike

Medalist
Im afraid the judges will lowball all the next skaters after they realized they screwed up and put Yu-Na in danger of not making the final flight.

ARipp42014

Medalist
Don't count Yuna out! Remember she was 5th in 2008 and came back to win Bronze (and won the LP)

60.88 for Flatt, ahead of Yuna but a few tenths!

Tesla

Final Flight
It's been a weird short, but a lot of the women have really stepped up -- Mirai, Laura, Cynthia, Carolina, Jenna, Sarah H.

apple123

On the Ice
thought Mirai a bit slow today, would place her after Mao. The scores are generally quite harsh today.