Ladies Short - Start Order | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Ladies Short - Start Order

SamuraiKike

Medalist
NOOO!!, I wake up and check the results, and what did I see?? Meier, Glebova, LaFuente and MinJugn are not making it to the final tomorrow!! The day hasnt even begun and Im sad already :cry: :cry: . I dont want any of the left ladies to have a melt down just to bump one of those four either ..

Great for Cheltzie Lee though, qualifgying again and for Gizmo for the very last time.

ordinary person

On the Ice
Cynthia almost fell and yet stands in 1th,i've seen better,this is going to be like the olympics,i can tell

Last edited:

CassAgain

On the Ice
Hope Universal Sports takes the time during resurfacing to fix the feed. I'm getting nervous about missing the players.

ARipp42014

Medalist
However yay that Cheltzie made the cut again! But boo that Gizmo did! That woman's got 9 lives. Retire already! Good that Mrs. VDP made it too as well as German Sarah.

greig

Rinkside
still cant get my head around the fact that sarah meier more than likely will not make the free skate.was really hoping for a top 10 finish from her..wonderfull artistic skater and she is always consistent with her tripple lutz..could be injuries..hopefully next season she will be back in shape :(

figuristka

Medalist
I haven't see cynthia yet here but she has a high quality to her skating, her personal best is higher so the score is not a surprise. However of the skater's i did see i though Jenna should have scored more.

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Did Min-Jung fall and not do a combo? The score seems kinda low. Potentially she could beat Ivana, Viktoria, Tamar, Tuba, and Marianne but it depends on what they do. She just needs to place ahead of 3 more people to make it. I hope Sarah Meier makes the final too